Welcome To aBlackWeb

So ur saying a word that sounds like nigga but has a different meaning, sounds familiar , hmm

Alot of great points in this interview. He was spot on when he said there's different ways of listening to music, most people just listen to a song and say "damn that's a good song" , some like myself listen and look for things that makes that song great, whether it's the snares, voice inflections, tones, etc. Then towards the end of the interview he explained perfectly why I say what I say about Future. He created a style that everybody's trying to do, but can't do it like him. On the surface it sounds similar, but when you really pay attention it's not the same.

So ur saying a word that sounds like nigga but has a different meaning, sounds familiar , hmm

Nah, negus and nigga don't mean the same thing at all

I'm calling you Ethiopian royalty, but you want me to call you a nigga?

Wut?

Man stop it. Nigga is a derivative of nigger because of different enunciations of the word. Black people didn't just say, oh we gon say it with an A at the end to make it mean a term of endearment.

Again, I'm referring to you as royalty but it appears you are insisting that nigga can be the only term of endearment between black men

So you think when a dude calls his boy nigga , he means it in the nigger form lol Man i tell u boy lol

Aight ice cube

So you acknowledge that you are intentionally refusing to use any other term of endearment

Alot of great points in this interview. He was spot on when he said there's different ways of listening to music, most people just listen to a song and say "damn that's a good song" , some like myself listen and look for things that makes that song great, whether it's the snares, voice inflections, tones, etc. Then towards the end of the interview he explained perfectly why I say what I say about Future. He created a style that everybody's trying to do, but can't do it like him. On the surface it sounds similar, but when you really pay attention it's not the same.

What style future created?

Back