Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think with the Breakfast Club/Gucci situation it goes to show CTG dont rock together like that

No way he should have been the first one to get Gucci opinion after that segment. Either he really fucks with Gucci, he has s real disdain for how they did that segment or, he wanted to be the first one with a response, damn the loyalty
Its obvious he dont fuck wit em tho. Outside breakfast club, he never around them doing anything lol. Envy and Angela have a real relationship thru ny radio come up.

Bitch told them to ask her the tough questions and when they did her bum ass didn't wanna answer.
i thought she answered everything except Envy's dumb question about if she had beef with cast members

put it like this, you can ask me why i think so and so doesnt like me, and I can only tell you what i perceive to be my truth, and I wont have a clue as to why someone just doesnt like me, and i think she did just that

Yeah, she seems entitled and thinks of herself a little too highly. She expected to get into that party because it was a black Emmy party and she’s a black actress, even suggesting she’s made such a great impact in black Hollywood the promoters should overlook their beef and let her in.

Nah, that’s still a private, invitation only party.

Then she played the victim card, the black card, and the female card when security came to take her out. Even blamed other people for not coming to her defense. She’s probably one of those that thinks she tight with people but they really don’t fuck with her on that level.

And CTG and Envy ain’t shit for enabling that behavior. Should have kept it real with her.

Yeah, she seems entitled and thinks of herself a little too highly. She expected to get into that party because it was a black Emmy party and she’s a black actress, even suggesting she’s made such a great impact in black Hollywood the promoters should overlook their beef and let her in.

Nah, that’s still a private, invitation only party.

Then she played the victim card, the black card, and the female card when security came to take her out. Even blamed other people for not coming to her defense. She’s probably one of those that thinks she tight with people but they really don’t fuck with her on that level.

And CTG and Envy ain’t shit for enabling that behavior. Should have kept it real with her.

And also the situation with Myron Rolle and the lies she told about him

Back