Welcome To aBlackWeb

What was jason Mitchell accused of doing again? I forgot...

I still haven't even started The Chi S2 yet. smh

I think the Jason dude got caught up in bring in a few projects and became a target.

But I'm not sure about his story tho...but he's innocent until I see proof.

This shit is full gems. Always fucked with Ryan, brother is so underrated.

He just a geek lol

I never really fucked with him like that, but after that ho shit he tried to pull with his lost backpack, that showed me hes got fuck nigga tendencies. For those wondering.

When rapper and R&B singer Ryan Leslie’s backpack was stolen in Cologne, Germany in 2010, he lost his laptop, an external hard drive, jewelry, and cash. So he did what any rational person would do: he offered a cushy $20,000 reward for the return of the bag and its contents, which he announced in a YouTube video. When no one came forward, he upped the reward to $1 million. An auto-repair mechanic turned the computer in a month later, saying he found it tucked in a garbage bag in a German forest, and expected to collect his cool million. But Leslie refused to pay the reward on the grounds that the valuable computer files had been corrupted. Now a court has weighed in saying that the Grammy-nominated musician must live up to his promise and pay the reward, plus interest.

A jury found Leslie liable and ordered him to pay Augstein $1.18 million in damages. But the producer then filed for bankruptcy following the judgment and Augstein has been fighting to get his money ever since.
According to court documents filed last week and obtained by The Blast, the two sides came an agreement that calls for all interest in Leslie’s musical rights and future royalty payments to Augstein for songs he produced, wrote or recorded.
Per the deal, Augstein will be entitled to receive up to $538,000 from the royalties. If after six years, Augstein has not earned at least $300,000, he maintains the rights until he hits that mark. Leslie will then be granted back the rights to his catalog.
The producer’s discography includes Britney Spears, Usher, Mary J. Blige, Ne-Yo, The Game, New Edition, Cassie, Fabolous, Lloyd Banks, Tha Dogg Pound, JoJo, Danity Kane, Jim Jones, Kid Cudi and many more

Back