Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yes she can be held accountable. You were aware about her having it set up for parents to be arrested and imprisoned for children skipping school? Guess who that affected mostly? Also there was an innocent man she REFUSED to let take a DNA test, and a judge had to overturn her. But yet, she didn't prosecute a certain bank for their wrong doing.

I posted a link to a thread where I provided links to her entire track record. Search for my previous post and go from there. (On this page.)
you know i will do my research once i ask......

thank you sir...be back after i go thru everything

Yes she can be held accountable. You were aware about her having it set up for parents to be arrested and imprisoned for children skipping school? Guess who that affected mostly? Also there was an innocent man she REFUSED to let take a DNA test, and a judge had to overturn her. But yet, she didn't prosecute a certain bank for their wrong doing.

I posted a link to a thread where I provided links to her entire track record. Search for my previous post and go from there. (On this page.)
But she said they didn't arrest anyone on the truancy law. It's a fucked up stance, but she has a point about the correlation between truancy and the likelihood of getting caught up in crime. Seems like she was trying to help but going about it the wrong way. Happens to the best of us.

i coulda swore niggas said some shit about her in one of these threads.

you sure?

Plenty was said about her but none of it was a criticism of her doing her job correctly. The criticism came about her over doing her job when it came to black people and her knowing damn well the system is fucked up but she went right along with it to get her to where she is at right now. She played the game to get what she wanted. In her chosen field playing the game meant fucking over some black peoples lives and she was fine with doing that. From what I can see.

Actions speak louder than words and her actions don't match the words she speaking right now cause she NEEDS black peoples votes.

She said she used to listen to 2pac and Snoop Dog when she was in college while getting high when she was in college?

She graduated college in 86, Pac wasn't even out.

You don't think that's by design for her to say that dumb shit
tbh, i didnt get that far into the interview

finally heard the comments knock was talking about

i think its a reach but not my hill

Helluva reach

Women are good at answer good questions and laughing off obscene ones and that's what it looked like to me

COPmala.

After all that militant BLM shit talking and the hell we gave Obama for not doing enough, we really gonna give someone that built their career on "TOUGH ON CRIME" mass incarceration bullshit a pass....to the White House...? FUCK. THAT.

It's cool, I didn't know her background either until a couple weeks ago....that corny high yellow nigga Shaun King was ahead of the curve on this one.....

.....can she really be held accountable for doing her job?

YES. Because she GOT that job by doing a Giuliani impression and lying about a crime wave so she could run as this "TOUGH ON CRIME" goon for the pigs, against a very progressive DA that was heavy into the Civil rights movement in the 60s and 70s and spent decades fighting dirty cops in court.

The San Francisco police union’s 32-member board voted unanimously to endorse Harris after she advanced to the runoff election. “We should be working together, and she’s committed to that,” announced Chris Cunnie, the Police Officers Association president. “When the district attorney indicts 10 officers in one year, that’s a problem."

Throughout much of the campaign, Harris attacked Hallinan as too weak and ineffective to keep communities safe from dangerous criminals. In contrast, Harris promised to get tough.

IMG_20190215_085437.jpg IMG_20190215_090553.jpg

https://theintercept.com/2019/02/07/kamala-harris-san-francisco-district-attorney-crime/

unless she was in on the false arrests and whatever.....

Oh my bad, you wanted the times she fought to keep wrongfully convicted black men behind bars? I gotchu fam:

"Worst of all, though, is Ms. Harris’s record in wrongful conviction cases. Consider George Gage, an electrician with no criminal record who was charged in 1999 with sexually abusing his stepdaughter, who reported the allegations years later. The case largely hinged on the stepdaughter’s testimony and Mr. Gage was convicted.

Afterward, the judge discovered that the prosecutor had unlawfully held back potentially exculpatory evidence, including medical reports indicating that the stepdaughter had been repeatedly untruthful with law enforcement. Her mother even described her as “a pathological liar” who “lives her lies.”

In 2015, when the case reached the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit in San Francisco, Ms. Harris’s prosecutors defended the conviction. They pointed out that Mr. Gage, while forced to act as his own lawyer, had not properly raised the legal issue in the lower court, as the law required.

The appellate judges acknowledged this impediment and sent the case to mediation, a clear signal for Ms. Harris to dismiss the case. When she refused to budge, the court upheld the conviction on that technicality. Mr. Gage is still in prison serving a 70-year sentence."

^ - SCUST

"Time after time, when progressives urged her to embrace criminal justice reforms as a district attorney and then the state’s attorney general, Ms. Harris opposed them or stayed silent. Most troubling, Ms. Harris fought tooth and nail to uphold wrongful convictions that had been secured through official misconduct that included evidence tampering, false testimony and the suppression of crucial information by prosecutors.

Consider her record as San Francisco’s district attorney from 2004 to 2011. Ms. Harris was criticized in 2010 for withholding information about a police laboratory technician who had been accused of “intentionally sabotaging” her work and stealing drugs from the lab. After a memo surfaced showing that Ms. Harris’s deputies knew about the technician’s wrongdoing and recent conviction, but failed to alert defense lawyers, a judge condemned Ms. Harris’s indifference to the systemic violation of the defendants’ constitutional rights."

"In 2015, she opposed a bill requiring her office to investigate shootings involving officers. And she refused to support statewide standards regulating the use of body-worn cameras by police officers.

The activist Phelicia Jones, who had supported Ms. Harris for years, asked, “How many more people need to die before she steps in?”"

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/17/opinion/kamala-harris-criminal-justice.html

Oh but now she wanna front as this cool #woke prosecutor....foh. Bragging about smoking weed in college when she spent a decade plus putting niggas in the system for tree....and didn't even become pro-legalization until LAST YEAR? Fuck you and your rich white husband, bitch. Prolly woulda put 'Pac back in jail if she had the chance.

And we were mad about Hillary saying the word "superpredators"?

Any Democrat but COPmala.

Attachments

• IMG_20190215_090553.jpg
    IMG_20190215_090553.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20190215_085437.jpg
    IMG_20190215_085437.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 27
Idk if any of you listen to BrilliantIdots, but a few times they've had black attorneys on that were former prosecutors (Eboni K Williams & Kenneth J Montgomery). They both said along the lines of the same thing. When they worked for the state and saw how racist, one-sided & unfair it was, they couldnt do it anymore and quit to do private practice to give people proper representation that otherwise wouldn't get it.
After hearing those two talk about that stuff, then know Kamala built a whole career doing their bidding & sided with them tells me everything i need to know.

Kamala Harris' Jamaican father rips her for pushing pot stereotype 'in pursuit of identity politics'

When Sen. Kamala Harris said last week that she obviously supports marijuana legalization and has smoked the plant, she cited her ethnicity — “Half my family’s from Jamaica. Are you kidding me?”

Her Jamaican father is not happy about that.

In a statement to Jamaica Global Online, Donald Harris called his daughter’s remarks a “travesty” and accused her of stereotyping.

“My dear departed grandmother … as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics,” he said.

“Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty,” Mr. Harris
, an economics professor at Stanford University, concluded in a statement to the news site for the Jamaican diaspora.

Jamaica Global fretted that the remarks by Ms. Harris — an early front-runner for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination — could fuel stereotypes of Jamaicans and cited U.S. news outlets’ headlines and columnists using the image.

“For some, it is more than mere unease; one Jamaican commenting on social media expressed the concern that ‘soon my job will be singling me out to drug test me since I am from Jamaica. What a stereotype.’ Her concern is not unfounded given the experience of Jamaicans travelling to US ports having sniffer dogs around them in customs halls,” Jamaica Global wrote.

Jamaica Global also noted the “ironic twist” that while Ms. Harris‘ father is Jamaican, her mother is from India, and that the practice of using marijuana as a mild hallucinogenic drug was Indian and brought to Jamaica when both nations were British colonies.

Marijuana was “popularized by Indian indentured immigrants who began to arrive from 1845. The local name ‘ganja’ is Indian. The concept of ganja as a holy herb is a Hindu one,” historian Oliver Senior wrote, according to Jamaica Global.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/19/kamala-harris-jamaican-father-donald-harris-rips-2/

Off topic but did Charlemagne lose his HBO deal because of the rape allegations?

Yeah,that ....AND the BET deal that was in the works. It's explained in details here

The fact he is still on the air now is a testament of how good he is at his job and Power 106 knowing HE is leading factor of the Breakfast Club's success.
But other than that, he's NOT going anywhere else...no time soon, if ever. He's damaged goods. And ever PR,HR, and company advisory board of every major media outlet have tagged him as such. And it seems he has resign himself to this fate

Last edited:
Back