Welcome To aBlackWeb

They're people, selish, self serving, holier than thou, hedonistic, naive, headstrong, jealous,..alot of super hero shit they give reason to why people do shit. Like it cant just be, that they're an asshole. That's the boys, I ran through ya girl and I forgot. Not cause I'm some evil guy with no emotions. I'm just self centered and ion give shit.

Simple as that, no need to lie to the audience to make them feel better than me. So they have a reason to root against me. Shit, in some way some of em might like me.

Its reminds of the whole, thanos did nothing wrong brigade. You are complicating this way more than it has to be. It's better because its human, it doesnt need extraordinary deeply written plot devices to explain motivations. Their motivations are human, which makes it even harder to write for.

It's the Seinfeld of super hero shows
@Duwop , years later…

I was right

:lol10:

Lol, I don’t mind Charlie like some on here. His content is made for casuals like me. Helps me out a lot. If he makes a vid on a topic I know well, I just skip it.
I've stopped watching as much, as I have little interest in the shows he's actively covering, and I'm not really excited about anything coming up....

Back