Welcome To aBlackWeb

During an interview with Collider, The Boys showrunner Eric Kripke revealed that Amazon will air a companion piece to the new season that focuses on Urban’s character.

Butcher learned that not only is his long-lost wife, Becca, still alive, but she gave birth to Homelander’s son and she’s been raising him in a secret location for the past several years. This shocking revelation turns Butcher’s world upside down, so much so that he doesn’t rejoin his fellow Boys (and Girl) until the new season’s second episode. That’s where the short film comes in. This standalone adventure, simply titled Butcher, will let viewers in on what he’s been up to since his reunion with Becca. The film will hit Amazon sometime after the season 2 premiere.

i think dude like that irl

i asked this same question during the first season

Nah. I been watching fam since banshee. He did something to his face. He had some kind of work done. They botched that shit tho. Nh.

Nah. I been watching fam since banshee. He did something to his face. He had some kind of work done. They botched that shit tho. Nh.

Never seen Banshee but if he did get some work done and they Fuk'd up, it's at least working for this show.

It's the poster boy face of a complete and utter douchebag

During The Boys' panel at Comic-Con@Home, showrunner Eric Kripke spoke Boys Season 2 and its commentary on real-world issues.

The Boys executive producer Eric Kripke -- as well as several of the show's stars -- took part in Comic-Con@Home, where he discussed the topical issues that Season 2 would tackle.

"I can say we're going after white supremacy in Season 2," Kripke said. "We're going after white nationalism in Season 2. We're going after systemic racism in Season 2. And all of those things really fucking suck." He went on to discuss how strong characters are priority number one with The Boys, but the team tries to include commentary pertaining to the real world as well.

Based on the comic book series by Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson, Amazon Prime Video's The Boys released its first season in 2019, with Season 2 set to premiere this September. Season 2 will be made of eight episodes, with the finale scheduled to arrive on Oct. 9, 2020. Additionally, the series has already been renewed for a third season, though an official release date hasn't been revealed.

Meanwhile, many big things are set to occur in Season 2 of The Boys, including the introduction of several new characters and Billy Buther's return. Season 2 will also go deeper into the revelation of Season 1's finale, in which Billy Butcher's wife was revealed to be alive and living with Homelander's child.

I don't watch this show for obvious reasons, if they're actually any black people that do watch it how are these white writers dealing with white supremacy and systemic racism?

If it's part of the original story and is being done well, then cool. One thing I don't want, is for the companies to start shoe horning this topic into everything making it a joke and diluting the message.
Bruh you know its not part of the original story, their trying to deflect from their racism, these producers and writers etc are racist asf. This is just to pander to sellouts and hurt the grassroots movement.

Last edited:
I tried to tell y'all last season... They been staying further and further from the source material...

The show is going in its own direction with it's own agenda. The comics just set the stage for them

Back