Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah, Frenchy, Butcher, Stormfront, Mave, A train been on fire this season but another solid performance. Even the deep seemed alot less hollow of a character this episode.

Da lamp lighter story was well done, overall..they dont even have alot of set pieces In this episode. Lots of scenes just in a room
I can rock with that

Whats with the nerds in all forums and comment sections I've been in trying to spoiler?

What do y'all get out of it? We get it black noir this black noir that

STFU!!!!

We just trynna watch the show, go make a separate thread for the comics.

Even game of thrones didn't have this much bullshit where people were discussing the books and not the the fucking episode they just watched. Seeing that shit everywhere, u just wanna discuss the episode but nerds come out the left field about shit that haven't even been discussed yet or which character is going to die smmfh

Stop that shit

Whats with the nerds in all forums and comment sections I've been in trying to spoiler?

What do y'all get out of it? We get it black noir this black noir that

STFU!!!!

We just trynna watch the show, go make a separate thread for the comics.

Even game of thrones didn't have this much bullshit where people were discussing the books and not the the fucking episode they just watched. Seeing that shit everywhere, u just wanna discuss the episode but nerds come out the left field about shit that haven't even been discussed yet or which character is going to die smmfh

Stop that shit

Live footage of Busta:

giphy (6).gif

Nah, Frenchy, Butcher, Stormfront, Mave, A train been on fire this season but another solid performance. Even the deep seemed alot less hollow of a character this episode.

Da lamp lighter story was well done, overall..they dont even have alot of set pieces In this episode. Lots of scenes just in a room

Yea you dead on...my favorite episode of the boys...usually I drift off during some scenes in this series, but this ep. Had my attention all the way through.

So much what the fuck...

Like wow, this show went from just being a shock satire to having a truly truly dark comedy tone....

It evolved from the comics.... The comics were mostly meant to be shock vulgar..... This is much more intelligent

Back