Welcome To aBlackWeb

really bruh? If true you wack as fuck for that... you coulda spoilered that shit smfh.

your okay they not following the comics at all, like the current story is all tv made

Then again I never read the comics, anything I know about the boys is from YouTube

I hope nothing changes about Black Noir.........

i wish that Homelander fantasy was real

They giving it to DC and marvel with that movie

DC mostly but darts everywhere

The female is an animal

The Boys hate faces

Why is Gus from Breaking Bad not scared of the supes?Is he one?

And I wonder if he knows Stormcunt is racist and if so why did he add her?

I want to see Stormcunt and Homelander fight since his laser eyes can't kuil her or at least not fast

Stormcunt and Homelander are a match made in hell

Homelander reminds me of Trump

Do Stormfront have a weakness, ain't no way A Train or Starlight beating her

I don't know if she has a weakness but if A-Train was creative and not fucking around he should be able to beat her. His speed would allow him to not get hit by her lightning and he should be able to throw an Infinite Mass Punch like the Flash does.

I don't know if she has a weakness but if A-Train was creative and not fucking around he should be able to beat her. His speed would allow him to not get hit by her lightning and he should be able to throw an Infinite Mass Punch like the Flash does.
Stormfront can almost do anything Homelander can besides the laser eyes.

I think she flies with the lightning instead of just flying.

I guess all of them have some weakness or can be destroyed with enough power.

Stormfront can almost do anything Homelander can besides the laser eyes.

I think she flies with the lightning instead of just flying.

I guess all of them have some weakness or can be destroyed with enough power.
I’m surprised Vought didn’t put some sort of chip in the supes at birth that would allow them to insta-kill them if they got out of hand.

I think they didn’t because I’m sure ol’ girl from last season would have used it on Homelander to save herself. Or maybe she doesn’t know about it or she was willing to sacrifice herself to keep Homelander alive.

I can see A-Train and Maeve maybe linking up with The Boys to help take out Homelander and Stormfront before this is done.

Still cant get a read on wtf is up with Black Noir lol
Don't Google anything about Black Noir or you'll spoil this show for yourself

Back