Welcome To aBlackWeb

High school student Sadie Harper and her younger sister Sawyer are reeling from the recent death of their mother and aren’t getting much support from their father, Will, a therapist who is dealing with his own pain. When a desperate patient unexpectedly shows up at their home seeking help, he leaves behind a terrifying supernatural entity that preys on families and feeds on the suffering of its victims.

FwLBWUmaAAAj4OP

It was kind of meh to me so 60s sounds about right

It had a really good jump scare that no one was expecting but a ton of ones you knew were coming

Lots of oh I heard a noise lemme go investigate this

I was happy that it didn't die in the end because of the way it died was kind of weak. It's been around for all this time and someone kills it that way wasn't impressive

I knew the crazy woman with the gun wasn't going to survive. They never do. Her trap was at least creative

Crowd reacted happy that she smacked her in that one scene though I'm sure everyone was hoping she was going to straight up punch her

The youngest wrapping herself in those Christmas lights was cute but ineffective in a way to me because it was blinking lights so there is a moment she's in the dark

Back