is wearing a bonnet outside ghetto?

• Yes

Votes: 42 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • On the fence

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
No dude. Comparison YOU made is something that people have done in the past. This is the nuance of a debate, where anything said can be picked apart. You said dudes been wearing junk on their heads in public for decades. I said black folks been getting lynched for decades. You too ignorant to know you just opened yourself up for me to attack your point. Go ahead and stay in your feelings like these thots.

A comparison means sharing something in common. There is no commonality between wearing bonnets and durags and lynching. You just made a dumb attempt at trying to be slick

Im the type to wear shirts with holes in them to work. My family always has a joke for me about it. But ion listen.

So this dude at work comes up crackin a lil joke about my shirt with the holes in it (massive, sleeve hangin on by a thread type shit). I didnt play along and made him retreat, last time we spoke for the day.

To me, its just work. Its physical and who gives a fuck, my damn shirt. Grown ass man.

That being said, what can I really say about a bonnet?

Plenty

bruh niggas don’t know how to compare shit niggas just compared du rags to lynching

No fool. The comparison is something done by people before. Dudes wore garbage on the heads before so that makes it right. Blacks got lynched before so that makes it right. Ya'll would get toasted in a real debate. I would pick apart so much of your stupid points you would forget what you are even arguing about. Ya'll speak from a point of emotions, just like the thots you all are capping for.

begone thot.jpg

No fool. The comparison is something done by people before. Dudes wore garbage on the heads before so that makes it right. Blacks got lynched before so that makes it right. Ya'll would get toasted in a real debate. I would pick apart so much of your stupid points you would forget what you are even arguing about. Ya'll speak from a point of emotions, just like the thots you all are capping for.

View attachment 553503

Boy you’re nuts. Comparing apples to fucking vending machines is what you did. If you don’t say shit about du rags which we know you don’t why talk about bonnets? Oh because you’re an anti black coon. Stay in the mega thread with the other miggas who can’t be around school kids

When I do look bummy people just think I am going or just coming home from work. I do wear wave caps but as I became older I do feel embarrassed wearing them, except during the winter. Today I look like I finished playing basketball or jogging

Once athletic wear became mainstream in like 2008 or so I stopped giving af. It’s impossible to change anyone’s opinion on these things without legitimately beating the fuck outta someone over it, might makes right one way or another

Back