• Yes

Votes: 42 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • On the fence

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

Black owned

Besides the baggy clothes part I don’t see a problem with the rest.

We don’t have to be half naked everywhere we go.

I heard it damn near strip clubish in there lol. But naw, we gotta tone the “sex appeal” clothing down some. That’s just my opinion.

Somebody lying over at the turkeyleghut cuz im pretty sure this outfit broke a few rules

I still don't understand how the clientele is affected by other ppl clothing choices. You at a BBQ place....in the summer....in Houston....at a black owned business with a mainly black customer base....

Who is complaining that they seen a nigga pull up in ripped jeans and a wave cap like they can't go to canes or popeyes and see the same thing.

I get it if somebody literally got they ass, titties or genitalia out, but these specific clothing requirements are so stupid. You a bbq joint not a michellin starred restaurant.

I still don't understand how the clientele is affected by other ppl clothing choices. You at a BBQ place....in the summer....in Houston....at a black owned business with a mainly black customer base....

Who is complaining that they seen a nigga pull up in ripped jeans and a wave cap like they can't go to canes or popeyes and see the same thing.

I get it if somebody literally got they ass, titties or genitalia out, but these specific clothing requirements are so stupid. You a bbq joint not a michellin starred restaurant.

It get wild fam.

Have you ever complained to a restaurant manager bc of what somebody was wearing at another table?

Black ppl dont carry on like that we have a "mind our business" attitude when we go out. Unless I'm mistaken...

I haven’t and I wouldn’t but we know how it go when you attract a certain crowd to an establishment. Seen many places get shut down for being clubish and not a real not club.

But their rules is their rules and most it ain’t a big deal. Some of them I find an issue with but it’s their.

It’s still black owned and don’t seem like they saying no niggas.

Yall not fina tell me if you and your girl was going to buffalo wild wings, you'd tell her to change if she was dressed like this

Sometimes appearance matters, other times it dont. Or rather, appearance matters less in some situations than others. Sometimes certain articles of clothing can be fashionable, other times they can't.

Also....male leisure wear is not judged as harshly as female leisure wear. Nobody has ever wrote a dissertation or "started a discussion" on Jim Jones dusty ass straight backs. But women running to the beauty supply store in fuzzy slippers is the downfall of society.

S.Carolina Gamecocks stand up!!

One more question.

I been on TikTok a lot lately and see a ton of folks tie it to the side, mostly east coast dudes. How long that been a thing?
I've seen it recently too. I think it's fly tbh lol I bought some so I could wear it like that lololol

Back