Welcome To aBlackWeb

The BLACKFISHING thread!!!

All this makeup and fillers makes them look like airheaded bimbos.

Because these are exactly what they are.

Although, the way their minestreling ethnic dysphoria goes om and how they sexualize/exoticize both black womens bodies, black manhood and African/Afro-descendant culture, speaks volumes about the neurotic patterns of ideological racism in the West.

Because these are exactly what they are.

Although, the way their minestreling ethnic dysphoria goes om and how they sexualize/exoticize both black womens bodies, black manhood and African/Afro-descendant culture, speaks volumes about the neurotic patterns of ideological racism in the West.

this ludicrous shit needs to be exposed. if it isn't, the IG era's mass exposition and commodification of certain types of sexual appeal will only continue to more fervently compel it. Social media can so thoroughly dilute and mass quantify (through virtually infinite scrolling) culture and ethnicity into still shots and short meaningless videos that providing instant gratification and surface level appreciation rather than exploration or introspection becomes the intended norm. It's about making this stuff as simple, readily available and addictive as possible.

with that said, my issue with it is based more on how pathetic it is that these women can't be secure in their own skin.

its a circus act. Tho unlike blackface, the intent isn't to ridicule. it could be a neurosis... taking their vanity to an extreme. idealizing in themselves their preferred vision of beauty they weren't fortunate enough to be gifted with.

in the case of makeup artists i'm seeing on that reddit page, seems like they're just showing off their skill with a brush. they aren't out and about cosplaying in their daily life.

if these women are given opportunity over actual PoC, it'd have some negative tangibility.

but i'd imagine that, apart from the relatively small containment of their social media bubble and all the masses of horny male followers and influencer obsessed females within it, most ppl have enough sense to call the freak show out for what it is.

Like this shit!
she got a men in black alien body!

5ipon8x1x4j61.jpg 298903421_51a7923f08_b.jpg

On the other hand, when it's done with relative control... It can look really good. Still extra asf tho.

DraH865V4AAczy4.jpg

Last edited:
this ludicrous shit needs to be exposed. if it isn't, the IG era's mass exposition and commodification of certain types of sexual appeal will only continue to more fervently compel it. Social media can so thoroughly dilute and mass quantify (through virtually infinite scrolling) culture and ethnicity into still shots and short meaningless videos that providing instant gratification and surface level appreciation rather than exploration or introspection becomes the intended norm. It's about making this stuff as simple, readily available and addictive as possible.

The very social phenomenon you're describing about has already started. Look at the arguments made by the defendants of the Kardashians/Jenners whenever black people accuses them of cultural appropriation, racism, disregard for black culture & political issues, and sexualized negrophilia. Kardashians shills has been normalized by both Instagram and traditional medias for years...

with that said, my issue with it is based more on how pathetic it is that these women can't be secure in their own skin.

its a circus act. Tho unlike blackface, the intent isn't to ridicule. it could be a neurosis... taking their vanity to an extreme. idealizing in themselves their preferred vision of beauty they weren't fortunate enough to be gifted with.

in the case of makeup artists i'm seeing on that reddit page, seems like they're just showing off their skill with a brush. they aren't out and about cosplaying in their daily life.

if these women are given opportunity over actual PoC, it'd have some negative tangibility.

There will always have a few Coons to enable these fools and play the ethnic credit, sadly. Dolezeal got already a few ones, which includes Rihanna herself.

but i'd imagine that, apart from the relatively small containment of their social media bubble and all the masses of horny male followers and influencer obsessed females within it, most ppl have enough sense to call the freak show out for what it is.

Like this shit!
she got a men in black alien body!

View attachment 475366View attachment 475372

Oh wow.

:wtf11: :wtf11::lol10:

On the other hand, when it's done with relative control... It can look really good. Still extra asf tho.

View attachment 475367

From what I noted on my own a few years back, Boutella didn't just applied a makeover to pose herself as a black woman.

She has undergone a rhinoplasty too to make her nostrils appears wider and snubby, e.g. stereotypically "negroid" , and even made some lip filling: prior that, her nose used to be leaner, and her lips much thinner.

Back