Welcome To aBlackWeb

The BLACKFISHING thread!!!

Nah bub I'm serious as cancer. That's why I asked to see some before pics

Mate, look at the shape of her butt. The poor thigh-buttock ratio, the lack of flesh support from her upper quads, the countless pictures on Google... it's fake

And she's infamously known for having a fake.

Are white Hispanics and their centuries-long exoticiness are copying black Americans, or the diverse POC population groups (which includes Afro-Latinos) who populates half of the continent??

Are the Arabs, Turks and their belly dance are copying black Americans or the indigenous Egyptian women's millenia-old dancing traditions??

Were the ancient Greeks and their so-called spiritual successors the Western world were/are copying a nation and population group who existed millenia later, or were they copyong all this time the ancient Nile Civilization in Africa and the ancient Near East??

Were the Cosacks of imperial Russia and their three-centuries old tradition of tuffy helmets are copying the Afro hairstyle of the African American, or thr stylized Afro-textured hair of their Abkazhian mercenaries (descendants of the ancient Colchidians) ??

Are the Chinese and their millenia-old traditions of Kung-Fu are copying African American martial arts traditions... or simply inherited it from an actual dark skinned ascetic man who originated from Southern India??

Does the Spaniards and their sensual dances mimics African American dance?? Or traditions brought in Andalusia by the likening of the Moors, Arabs and Gypsies??

Does the 19th century European women and their bustle-adorned dresses were mimicing the booty of African American Mikaela Rufinelli?? Or these from the Hottentot princess Saartje Baartman?

Come on. Don't be so American-o-centric.
Fuck all that. We talking about here and now. The black man in America and his black woman too are two driving forces of world culture.

Fuck all that. We talking about here and now. The black man in America and his black woman too are two driving forces of world culture.

I ignored that Hispanics, Spaniards, the Near East and China were thingsof the past.

The only thing that needs here to get fucked off are the lack of ignorance that some Americans hold about anything that is going on outside of their borders. Unlikely what alien invasion movies likes to portray, the world doesn't start and stop with your country.

All of black people are imitated, period. You want to bark and offhandedly dismiss? I want men and women capable to refute, which you don't, cannot and never will because this is the truth.

I ignored that Hispanics, Spaniards, the Near East and China were thingsof the past.

The only thing that needs here to get fucked off are the lack of ignorance that some Americans hold about anything that is going on outside of their borders. Unlikely what alien invasion movies likes to portray, the world doesn't start and stop with your country.

All of black people are imitated, period. You want to bark and offhandedly dismiss? I want men and women capable to refute, which you don't, cannot and never will because this is the truth.
Bullshit. America runs the world. We still are the number 1 global superpower. And we the greatest empire ever and will continue to be the greatest empire. What country you from?

Bullshit. America runs the world. We still are the number 1 global superpower. And we the greatest empire ever and will continue to be the greatest empire. What country you from?

Nigga, you lost that title the day Trump left a Chinese supervirus wipe out 300,000 Flat-Earthers.

3 billion people around the globe speaks Mandarin. Trump's lack of political acumen made both American military and neocolonial forces loses some of their grip in the African continent and ruin everything the White House tried to get there from the Kennedy years to Obama, and against whom? The Iranians, Frenchs, Arabs and Chinese. Their military weaponry is nearly equal to those of the U.S. and Russia combined. They fucking own the NBA, some parts of the Silicon Valley and one third of Vancouver.

This is no longer the G.I. Joe Generation. Unbridled individualism, pathological anti-PCism and diplomatic disgrace nearly drove the country into bankruptcy (once again) . The Titanic is not shipwrecking yet, but the travel get slow. Either way, again are the Spaniards are copying the Americans or the Moors, Arabs and Gypsies? Are the Arabs and Turks are copying the Americans or the Egyptians?? Are the white Hispanics are copying the Americans or the POC Hispanics??

Pop yourself out of your bubble man and observe the world outside of whatever propaganda you are meddling in.

Nigga, you lost that title the day Trump left a Chinese supervirus wipe out 300,000 Flat-Earthers.

3 billion people around the globe speaks Mandarin. Trump's lack of political acumen made both American military and neocolonial forces loses some of their grip in the African continent and ruin everything the White House tried to get there from the Kennedy years to Obama, and against whom? The Iranians, Frenchs, Arabs and Chinese. Their military weaponry is nearly equal to those of the U.S. and Russia combined. They fucking own the NBA, some parts of the Silicon Valley and one third of Vancouver.

This is no longer the G.I. Joe Generation. Unbridled individualism, pathological anti-PCism and diplomatic disgrace nearly drove the country into bankruptcy (once again) . The Titanic is not shipwrecking yet, but the travel get slow. Either way, again are the Spaniards are copying the Americans or the Moors, Arabs and Gypsies? Are the Arabs and Turks are copying the Americans or the Egyptians?? Are the white Hispanics are copying the Americans or the POC Hispanics??

Pop yourself out of your bubble man and observe the world outside of whatever propaganda you are meddling in.

Answer my question. What country you from?

you just don’t want to accept the fact the American negro is most influential people in history. We drive world culture.

The poorest, most exploited and oppressed population group in America and you dare lying at yourself about driving anything? Black people anywhere is driving world culture as much as efficiently as the whole mankind harvested into cyberpods in 'The Matrix' are ruling their own destiny. ?

You are naive, blind and completely drifted away from reality.

The poorest, most exploited and oppressed population group in America and you dare lying at yourself about driving anything? Black people anywhere is driving world culture as much as efficiently as the whole mankind harvested into cyberpods in 'The Matrix' are ruling their own destiny. ?

You are naive, blind and completely drifted away from reality.
You exposing yourself.

You exposing yourself.

No: you are the one who cannot face up reality. And people who cowers down into half-truths and the escapism of ego-flattering deceit cannot face the truth.

The same deceit that birthed the trend behind the topic I keep diving in and sensibilizing about, so we may unmask one deceit, one-by-one. And having fun about it.

No: you are the one who cannot face up reality. And people who cowers down into half-truths and the escapism of ego-flattering deceit cannot face the truth.

The same deceit that birthed the trend behind the topic I keep diving in and sensibilizing about, so we may unmask one deceit, one-by-one. And having fun about it.

Look at who who’s is your avy. I do believe that’s The Weeknd he wouldn’t be who he is today if weren’t for Micheal Jackson. An American negro.

Look at who who’s is your avy. I do believe that’s The Weeknd he wouldn’t be who he is today if weren’t for Micheal Jackson. An American negro.

Michael Jackson wouldn't be there today if black music across the world wasn't influencing each other and boiling down into the Pop music phenomenon and Hip Hop Culture of the 1980s, nor get his ancestors adbucted from the shores of Yorubaland, in West Africa.

You're really one of those self-racist xenophobes who think white folks just landed out of the Mayflower, seeded Virginia with enchanted beans and all of sudden the "American Negro" like you said sprouted forth out of thin air, readied for oppresion?

We have 200,000 years of history going forward and one thousand of generations watching behind us, "Negro" . Your legacy doesn't stop in the hood or the Rio Grande...

Back