Welcome To aBlackWeb

The BLACKFISHING thread!!!

First it was, fake boobs, lip injections, fake asses, and now they are going all out darkening their skin. They are coming for black women and trying to take over, mark my words, because this is starting to be not a trend no more. Hell we are finding out more and more that these white women are blacking it up and being professors at some of the universities now.

Last edited:

First it was, fake boobs, lip injections, fake asses, and now they are going all out darkening their skin. They are coming for black women and trying to take over, mark my words, because this is starting to be not a trend no more. Hell we are finding out more and more that these white women are blacking out up and being professor at some of the universities now.

Exactly. We have to stop this trend from its roots.

This isn't actually about blackface though.

This is about deception.

With blackface, it's white people making fun of black people.

They're not trying to convince anyone that they're black.

With this blackfishing thing, however, these white women are literally trying to pass themselves off as black.

Pandora's box when you consider the acceptance of all of this transgender foolishness.

If people are willing to accept that, they can't make an argument against this.

Assuming, of course, that these white women genuinely claim to identify as black.

Not any different than what the trans people do.

This is what we've opened ourselves up to by condoning this nonsense.

If I choose to identify as a 25yr old.............200 pound bodybuilder with less than 10% body fat..........no one would take me seriously at all.

People would say I'm delusional.........and rightfully so.

Never understood why that wouldn't be the case for anyone else with a similar mindset.

Exactly!

bullshit. Paul said what he said. The black man in AMERICA.

Are white Hispanics and their centuries-long exoticiness are copying black Americans, or the diverse POC population groups (which includes Afro-Latinos) who populates half of the continent??

Are the Arabs, Turks and their belly dance are copying black Americans or the indigenous Egyptian women's millenia-old dancing traditions??

Were the ancient Greeks and their so-called spiritual successors the Western world were/are copying a nation and population group who existed millenia later, or were they copyong all this time the ancient Nile Civilization in Africa and the ancient Near East??

Were the Cosacks of imperial Russia and their three-centuries old tradition of tuffy helmets are copying the Afro hairstyle of the African American, or thr stylized Afro-textured hair of their Abkazhian mercenaries (descendants of the ancient Colchidians) ??

Are the Chinese and their millenia-old traditions of Kung-Fu are copying African American martial arts traditions... or simply inherited it from an actual dark skinned ascetic man who originated from Southern India??

Does the Spaniards and their sensual dances mimics African American dance?? Or traditions brought in Andalusia by the likening of the Moors, Arabs and Gypsies??

Does the 19th century European women and their bustle-adorned dresses were mimicing the booty of African American Mikaela Rufinelli?? Or these from the Hottentot princess Saartje Baartman?

Come on. Don't be so American-o-centric.

Back