Welcome To aBlackWeb

The BLACKFISHING thread!!!

Speaking of black fishing

This is what happens when the governing authorities legally enables people to none only live quietly with these solipistic nonsenses but equally shoving their cocitizens around with the delusions that they are born in the wrong bodies, goig as far as to punish or alienate socially anyone who doesn't cuckhold to this narrative.

Instead just treating them for what they are: mentally-ill individuals who need help.

This shit is going to screw black people in Western countries more than ever, in particular in U.S.A. . J.K. Rowlings and Dave Chappelle were right.

:Pathetic:

Deadeye and JohnSmithCan coming for the fat chicks like:

HonestUnsightlyGallinule-size_restricted.gif

Fam, with all due respect....

Please get this bullshit outta here.

Don’t nobody wanna see a buncha white bitches in blackface.

This isn't actually about blackface though.

This is about deception.

With blackface, it's white people making fun of black people.

They're not trying to convince anyone that they're black.

With this blackfishing thing, however, these white women are literally trying to pass themselves off as black.

Pandora's box when you consider the acceptance of all of this transgender foolishness.

If people are willing to accept that, they can't make an argument against this.

Assuming, of course, that these white women genuinely claim to identify as black.

Not any different than what the trans people do.

This is what we've opened ourselves up to by condoning this nonsense.

If I choose to identify as a 25yr old.............200 pound bodybuilder with less than 10% body fat..........no one would take me seriously at all.

People would say I'm delusional.........and rightfully so.

Never understood why that wouldn't be the case for anyone else with a similar mindset.

Last edited:
Back