Welcome To aBlackWeb

The BLACKFISHING thread!!!

I don’t think they deserve our attention.

I know. But I found this topic so oddly funny to tackle. Also, I almost get banned the first time I posted a topic like this a longtime ago into a white-owned forum (online members feels hurt about it) , so I'm profiting. ?

The controversial neck-breaking Carmela Habibi.

tumblr_p1mgjeRXzP1tnaufeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p1mgjeRXzP1tnaufeo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p1mgjeRXzP1tnaufeo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p1kndzy7Es1tnaufeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p1kndzy7Es1tnaufeo2_1280.jpg
She's bordering into it, but I kind of gave her a pass. Near Eastern women are sometimes built like this and on top of that, her Iranian-born Emirati Arab father stated once that he was bi-racial and considered as such in Iran and Arabia.

Although, you can tell she fit the typical "ambiguously mixed attention seeker with a fetishist hard-on for the tall, agressive, street-savvy hood nigga" cliché. She reportedly and self-assumedly have a knack for problematic fuckbois in spite being quite a clever woman, and used to gain a lot of weight partly because she knew some black male viewers liked it... to the point I was even suspecting she delved into it because of me posting about her into some chubby-chasing forum.

"riight"

Edit: she even admitted having reauired to skin-bleachening products and altered her nose while a trip in Iran to pass as ambiguously white at Toronto, during an identity crisis phase.

She just went to post a picture from her when she was a lid and bruh, she was dark as a Tamil with her dad's nose and all.

:foh3::lookatthisshit::sayit:

Last edited:
I wonder if there’s a dating site for chubby women to find these men.

Yep, an app called F***bie (their admins got megalomaniac issues: they dislike being quoted elsewhere) . But there have way too many people pandering on either the butthurt Lemonade Wokery or the far-right crap out there.
I've seen quite a lot of sisters out there, but any of those who doesn't panders on these white folks's silly pseudopolitics and race fetishes - or just outright hates the brothers - are keeping their profile low.

You can try, but well...

:huh?:

Back