Welcome To aBlackWeb

The black shakira @saucyqueen

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, you made this shit a light skin thing. I’m Black BITCH, both of my parents are Black. I can guarantee you that I do more for the Black community on a daily basis than you ever will.
Fuck do you mean?

if you look funny then you fucking do, it don’t have shit to do with your complexion and you aren’t even dark skinned the last time I checked.

You made this shit even weirder now.

im weird, but you keep coming for me when I never sent for your old ass. Stop w/ the pathetic cyberbullying, you old bat. 🥴🤡
edit; how in the fuck you’re gonna tell me that I’m not dark skinned? So what tf am I, then? Caramel, exotic, Ethiopian, Cherokee indian? Are you that dumb & color-blind? Those fake hazels of yours got your vision fucked up. I should knock those fuckers straight for you 👊🏾

Last edited:
You want me to be upset that I was born light skinned with pretty eyes? Tf lmao.

I’ll call you and any other funny looking bitch..funny looking.

yea bc you’re jealous of me . I’m not the one twisting your arm to post on my mothafuckin thread, tho. Instead of being nice like a normal bitch, you wanna be catty & condescending. Well bitch, you fucked w/ the wrong one 🥴👊🏾 You can never beat me in anything bc I’m the queen 👑

Bitch got upset and said it’s because I’m light skinned 💀💀💀💀

I can’t even roast bitches in peace.

go roast a bitch who knows you or is plotting to take your mammy’s nigga, bc I don’t care about your man-looking ass . 🥴🤡 & here you go w/ this “upset” shit again. Clearly you see me glowing on my YouTube channel & I’m happy to see another 24 everyday. Are you that miserable, sir?

Baby I get attention EVERYWHERE I go, on and offline. You aren’t even a pinch of competition. You have too much time on your hands for real. Scooby doo lookin ass bitch.
Yea sure, I believe you. 🥱 You only get sexual & superficial attention bc of your run of the mill looks. You claim you do more for the black community, but if sucking all of the hood nigga’s cum, dick, & balls & selling your yellow pussy for pennies is doing something, then you should stop speaking. Ppl Ooh & ahh at me irl bc I’m a one of a kind, glamorous goddess . Idgaf how many times you flaunt your yellow skin & color blind eyes. You deflee can’t hide that shiny dome & haggard face . Even ray Charles can see that I look & dress better than you . You’re like a shiny ass penny; ain’t worth shit.
Next
F2FE71A0-A1E7-4F48-A891-B06BD59B9F65.gif 7B3DD601-B312-4887-ACC2-795198F7E9CC.gif

Bitch on YouTube looking like some shit out of Lord of the Rings.

You’re not a fairy bitchhh 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣
I’m on YouTube glowing & dazzling like a young, black diamond princess . 👑 You could never 🥴
& you have the nerve to say I’m the one trying too hard? Tuh, your claim to fame is “roasting” women who don’t even think twice about you . Next

Before you make your next account saucy, i have an account on the coli that I never use. i'll give you the pw and account name and you can just edit it to your preferences.

you'll fit right in with the "brehs" over there and those dumb ass emoji's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back