Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Black Man/Black Woman thread

Are you trying to say that the majority of the community is involved in overly destructive behavior? That's demonstrably false. I don't know if it's a 50 to 1 ratio or anything like that, but the people that actually do all the really bad stuff are actually a pretty small minority. It's just a fact that it doesn't take a lot of people to do a lot of damage. Especially when you're thinking from a political standpoint. White people have been notorious for using one or two examples of bad people to demonize us all.
We really lacking comprehension today.
I asked if 50 are good and 1 bad...Why are we in the state we are in.

Never said a majority is bad. You said that.

Last edited:
Don't seem like solutions are wanted....Seems like skating accountability and defending fuckery.

Never said a majority is bad. You sad that.

Yes, you are lacking comprehension today, but that's ok. Look at my post. I didn't claim you said anything. I asked you a question and then went on to explain why its possible for us to be in a bad position with only a small minority doing most of the damage. And no, I didn't not say a majority is bad, I said the exact opposite.

That's what you got from that?

Or how about that 1 black person can do slit if damage.

Again......You mention black person and people take it as all black people.

We are at the car.....I said it's the alternator...Talk saying I said all alternators.
Or how about I'm speaking of just that alternator.
I’m responding to what you said man. When it comes to black people when 1 black person does something wrong, we’re all responsible for it. So one black man not taking care of his kids is a character trait of black men in general, even though it’s not true.

Yes, you are lacking comprehension today, but that's ok. Look at my post. I didn't claim you said anything. I asked you a question and then went on to explain why its possible for us to be in a bad position with only a small minority doing most of the damage. And no, I didn't not say a majority is bad, I said the exact opposite.
You asked and in the questions it can be implied that that's why I was trying to say.

Don't seem like solutions are wanted....Seems like skating accountability and defending fuckery.
We can’t have a discussion of solutions until we acknowledge the problem until then it’s gonna be like this... I don’t think you really want to discuss solutions....

I’m responding to what you said man. When it comes to black people when 1 black person does something wrong, we’re all responsible for it. So one black man not taking care of his kids is a character trait of black men in general, even though it’s not true.
And this is all I am saying.

It takes a village.
I n order the have the village we need to all be accountable. If I'm wrong......Let's hash it out.
Teach me something. Help me better understand.
If I don't know...Teach me. I may find something new I like.

But I too often see us limit each other while allowing other shit to grow.

I didnt finish this book but there was a part in it about how this white lawyer tried to talk to a black community in ny I think (dont quote me on that tho) about them voting against decriminalization of weed in the 70s or 80s...he told them about how black ppl would get the short end of the stick and weed, compared to other drugs, really ain't shit. The black folk wasnt goin for it and ultimately they voted for weed to be a harsh criminal offense. Next thing they knew niggas was gettin locked up for petty weed charges.

It made me think about how we kept saying Hillary and the 94 crime bill and all that shit...but failing to realize a lot of law abiding black ppl were for it at the time because they saw the destruction gang violence had on their communities and how the murder rates had gotten outa control. They wanted the book thrown at gang bangers and criminals rightfully so cuz them niggas were terrorizing their neighborhoods. In hindsight we see the effects it had, but in the moment they couldn't see that.

This reminds me of the stupidity and short-sightedness of certain groups of black people being happy to vote to criminalize sagging pants back in the day.

How you go...This add nothing and is counterproductive as usual.

If it was 50 good to only 1bad....Why are we in the state we are in?

You are the type that's wants to hide in chaos. For every good thing I point out...I do see you say much...But soon as a day something about fuckery you defend it.

Why is that?

What benefits you more....Destruction or building?

Foh

Because people are supposed to do good things and they usually aren’t seeking praise for it because they are supposed to do. I’m not hiding in chaos or whatever the hell you been harping on. I’m just saying as mad titan and others said that we are paying too much attention to the negative to the point where we are inherently negative and that mindset is a circle that leads more to regular shit.

This is you.

Hey man I got all As and a full ride scholarship by academics

“Yea but that dude on the other side of town shot his baby mama in the face and left the kids damn our community ain’t shit and never going to be shit”

You take this shit way too personal. In other threads you say the same thing I’m saying but because I said it you against it. Is that good leadership. I already gave my solutions pages ago what’s the problem.

Never said a majority is bad. You sad that.

What is the state we are in? You really think we worse than the 80s and 90s or the 50s or slavery? I’m get it you want us to live like white folks and Indian immigrants who own 15 wack ass stores. But look what’s that done to us we got drug dealers trying to get rich and well to do black people who think poor people didn’t work hard enough and feel they want handouts. You’re acting like we make no progress then you see the progress and say it’s not good enough. You say the community should have higher moral standards when you you just called a chick a fat broad because she stereotyped black men. Like we don’t do the same shit on tv.

I don’t think we need to be fake positive but telling folks do better when they are and it’s countless examples of it is counterproductive

When you made your money and the people you knew started hating how was that productive? The fact that communication and how you say things does not matter to you confused me.

What is the state we are in? You really think we worse than the 80s and 90s or the 50s or slavery? I’m get it you want us to live like white folks and Indian immigrants who own 15 wack ass stores. But look what’s that done to us we got drug dealers trying to get rich and well to do black people who think poor people didn’t work hard enough and feel they want handouts. You’re acting like we make no progress then you see the progress and say it’s not good enough. You say the community should have higher moral standards when you you just called a chick a fat broad because she stereotyped black men. Like we don’t do the same shit on tv.

I don’t think we need to be fake positive but telling folks do better when they are and it’s countless examples of it is counterproductive

When you made your money and the people you knew started hating how was that productive? The fact that communication and how you say things does not matter to you confused me.
So what's living like white people? And what's living like black people?

So what's living like white people? And what's living like black people?

You already get my point Dos you say it everyday you want us to live in suburbs no crime and kids in nice schools vs all the other stuff you complain about. Don’t play dumb

You already get my point Dos you say it everyday you want us to live in suburbs no crime and kids in nice schools vs all the other stuff you complain about. Don’t play dumb

Not directed to you @Hellczar but no matter the economic level of people living in a certain area there is crime there. The levels of crime and how the criminals carryout said crimes are different but crime is EVERYWHERE no matter the race or economic level.

You are a certified idiot.

You stay picking and choosing what to say.

When did I ever say we should I've in the burbs?
But how many times have I said the hood was once a good place?

Fact is.....My gripes are for more black people to do better and stop so much fuckery. But guess I must say...Not all black people. Smdh

You say that's asking too much and that's like being like white people.

You sound like a problem we don't need.

Y'all see how and why shit don't move?

Me and his ideas are very different...Yet I see one thing and he's telling me it ain't true. It doesn't have to be fully true.....But it ain't all false.

I feel like even assuming it's false is dangerous because of reasons I already stated.

Last edited:
Back