Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Black Man/Black Woman thread

Too deep down the rabbit hole bruh
only way to get that fucking rabbit is to dig up that hole.
cuase if we go down the hole...we will get lost. only the rabbit knows its way around.

so you gonna pull up with the backhoe or nah?

only way to get that fucking rabbit is to dig up that hole.
cuase if we go down the hole...we will get lost. only the rabbit knows its way around.

so you gonna pull up with the backhoe or nah?
Nah, that shit depressing

Nah, that shit depressing
ok....and thats fair.

but the shit needs to be dug up in order for us to fix and not damage our kids and future generations.

cry if you need to.......ill cry with you while we digging.

anyone say something or clown.....we jump the nigga and beat him with the shovels and put his ass in the hole after we done getting to where we gotta go.

deal?

All the shit that's talked about......and only a few people in here?

The loni love thread blew up but nothing here?

Y'all have no problems or solutions to problems?

This is kinda reflective to what our hoods are. A few say something...a few care, a few try to fix it and the rest chase bitches, women and drama.

MFS

All the shit that's talked about......and only a few people in here?

The loni love thread blew up but nothing here?

Y'all have no problems or solutions to problems?

This is kinda reflective to what our hoods are. A few say something...a few care, a few try to fix it and the rest chase bitches, women and drama.

MFS

That's because it's way easier to grip about a problem than to work on fixing it.

Because in order to fix it, you have to look at all sides of it. Too many of us ain't willing to do that because those sides consist of us, our friends, our parents, relatives etc. When you examine those elements, there's usually a lot of pain there.

We are a traumatized people. I bet damn near everyone of us on this board has to a story that would make the average person have nightmares. That's why we don't put as much energy in the solutions.
Too much pain

We'd have to focus on where WE made bad decisions. I mean come on who the hell does that? Shit we ain't ever wrong. It's dem niggas that's the problem

We'd have to deal with the harsh reality that although we had a plethora of deadbeat suckas who ran off on us, we'd also have to examine the role our mothers played in that. Whether passive, by simply choosing the wrong man and tolerating him just to say she had one. Or actively pushing him out of the house and sabotaging the father child relationship.

We'd have to deal with the hurt feeling over our fathers not wanting us, our uncles abusing us. Grandmomma and Grandaddy mentally and physically abusing us. Them oldheads was harsh at times.

It's so much shit that's been piled and piled and piled.

And now it's a huge pile of shit, that stank to high hell. But it's so much of it, nobody wants to grab a shovel and some trash bags. That's too much work and we don't the shit to get on us.

which brings me to an issue i have with some people.

i dont think alot of us understand our sphere of influence.

when we indicate that certain things are not black......that limits the growth of our youth who we dont think sees and hears us.

i dont think people think about who they influence if they not directly trying to influence someone.

i will make a thread on it in a few days......

its like what is truly black and what is truly white?

cuz if rap is black why does eminem have such a reach? hes not honestly better than alot of people....yet he does.
but jayz gets more scrutiny for not doing or what he does for us.....yet those who take are not heald to that standard but the owe for being allowed in.

no one questions them who let him in...but jaz gets shit?

same with cosby and wienstein. our people came hard at cosby for speaking real.....but not wienstein.
reason being he talked down.
so black people are sensitive?

no, no....he said it in front of white people.

but that did give it credibility? why did it make it harder to take because white people was around? are they looked as as more important?

dont talk about phatasses aroung my wife if i cant look. dont talk about skipping school around my parent.....
both may get me in trouble.

yet...speaking around white people made cosby wrong? or made him not one of us? even tho it was at the NAACP and while on the road he kept getting asked about it......he was wrong?

ok now hes in jail.
what was fixed? whos fixing what?

what is your sphere of influence and what are you doing with it?

whos sphere are in you? are they bringing you up? are they encouraging you? are the helping guide you to be a better version of yourself? or are they just there?

real talk.

Pralims fried...

But when he be on he be all the way on.

Because we don’t even agree on what the problem is. That’s like a broke down car, we all know the car is broke but if no one can agree on what the problem is then the car will never be fixed, it’s the alternator, no it’s the engine, no it’s the starter.

Because we don’t even agree on what the problem is. That’s like a broke down car, we all know the car is broke but if no one can agree on what the problem is then the car will never be fixed, it’s the alternator, no it’s the engine, no it’s the starter.

This is true, and to add to that, even when we agree on a problem, no one really agrees on what the solution might be. To continue your analogy, you might have some that agree the problem is the engine but some think it needs to be replaced while others thinks it just needs a little tweak and better maintenance from the owner.

This is true, and to add to that, even when we agree on a problem, no one really agrees on what the solution might be. To continue your analogy, you might have some that agree the problem is the engine but some think it needs to be replaced while others thinks it just needs a little tweak and better maintenance from the owner.
An my problem with both analogies

Is it's plenty of mechanics watching y'all struggle over the problem. They know how to fix it but it ain't they car and they get no benefit in helping you....Do why help?

That's not what the crowd wants. They want to sit back and laugh at y'all trying to fix the car.

An my problem with both analogies

Is it's plenty of mechanics watching y'all struggle over the problem. They know how to fix it but it ain't they car and they get no benefit in helping you....Do why help?

That's not what the crowd wants. They want to sit back and laugh at y'all trying to fix the car.

Who are these people with all the answers that no one is listening to?

Who are these people with all the answers that no one is listening to?
It's not that no one is listening.....It's they are not offering solutions and adding to problems to not stand out from what we consider as BLACK behaviors and ideas and culture.

If those people were about uplifting the community.......We don't need them to lead...Just add your speciality

If everyone brought their specialty to the table....We won't need anothers helping us.

But look around at how quiet this thread is....Look at around at who laughs at who's trying to help.

Then let's talk about who should get reparation s. Cuz some of us ain't doing shit but got them hands out.

This is part of what pissed me off with the nipsey stuff.

Last edited:
It's not that no one is listening.....It's they are not offering solutions and adding to problems to not stand out from what we consider as BLACK behaviors and ideas and culture.

If those people were about uplifting the community.......We don't need them to lead...Just add your speciality

If everyone brought their specialty to the table....We won't need anothers helping us.

But look around at how quite this thread is....Look at around at who laughs at who's trying to help.

Then let's talk about who should get reparation s. Cuz some of us ain't doing shit but got them hand out.

I'm not really sure I understand your point. Lots of black pepole are out there trying to do good for the community. Sure, there are some people who do nothing, and there are others that tear the community down, but you can probably find that in every community.

But look around at how quite this thread is....Look at around at who laughs at who's trying to help.

Then let's talk about who should get reparation s. Cuz some of us ain't doing shit but got them hand out.

Thread ain’t quiet just cuz it’s not 12 pages. You didn’t ask some simple questions and people are giving answers.

I'm not really sure I understand your point. Lots of black pepole are out there trying to do good for the community. Sure, there are some people who do nothing, and there are others that tear the community down, but you can probably find that in every community.

We overly pay attention to the negative. 50 niggas taking care of their kids but we talk about the one that don’t.

We overly pay attention to the negative. 50 niggas taking care of their kids but we talk about the one that don’t.

I agree, but sometimes that's necessary. I mean t he people doing all the killing in our community make up a very small percentage of the people in our community, but that's a problem that still needs to be addressed.

How you go...This add nothing and is counterproductive as usual.

If it was 50 good to only 1bad....Why are we in the state we are in?

You are the type that's wants to hide in chaos. For every good thing I point out...I do see you say much...But soon as a day something about fuckery you defend it.

Why is that?

What benefits you more....Destruction or building?

Foh

You are the type that's wants to hide in chaos. For every good thing I point out...I do see you say much...But soon as a day something about fuckery you defend it.

Why is that?

Foh
Because 1 black person doing something bad defines ALL black people.

I agree, but sometimes that's necessary. I mean t he people doing all the killing in our community make up a very small percentage of the people in our community, but that's a problem that still needs to be addressed.
1 person with a gun can kill three men.

The kids of them three men now don't have a father....What male is going to help raise them like a father would?

Now they may begin to feel left out or not loved or feminine guidance I*nt string enough......Now that splinters out. And then we have growth of fuckery because we wanted to let just one person cook.

See how it can get out of hand?

Now what if it's 10niggas killing with guns?

Buy I guess for some reason I'm writing g yet we have this thread.

Again

Not admitting it's a problem makes the problem get out of control.

Why is that?

Foh

Are you trying to say that the majority of the community is involved in overly destructive behavior? That's demonstrably false. I don't know if it's a 50 to 1 ratio or anything like that, but the people that actually do all the really bad stuff are actually a pretty small minority. It's just a fact that it doesn't take a lot of people to do a lot of damage. Especially when you're thinking from a political standpoint. White people have been notorious for using one or two examples of bad people to demonize us all.

Because 1 black person doing something bad defines ALL black people.
That's what you got from that?

Or how about that 1 black person can do a lot of damage.

Again......You mention black person and people take it as all black people.

We are at the car.....I said it's the alternator...Y'all saying I said all alternators.
Or how about I'm speaking of just that alternator.

Last edited:
Back