Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll The best vampire movie of all time is....

The best vampire movie of all time is....

• Total voters
DTD almost had my vote based off the fact when I 1st watched...I was not expecting it to be a vampire movie. Awesome twist.

But Bram man...that shyt was classic.

I was at Wal Mart the other day and saw all 3 blade films in the 3 dollar bin. Had to buy 1 and 2. I havent seen them since i was a kid but i gotta watch those again this weekend. Cant remember too much from Blade 1 but i recall loving blade 2.

I was at Wal Mart the other day and saw all 3 blade films in the 3 dollar bin. Had to buy 1 and 2. I havent seen them since i was a kid but i gotta watch those again this weekend. Cant remember too much from Blade 1 but i recall loving blade 2.
Both really really good movies. Blade 2 was better then one though.

Imo Blade 2 is the better movie. The first one had a bad villian and bad special effects

No love for Underworld or Buffy?

Let The Right One In and Thirst were also good ones. I think them being foreign made them extra creepy.

Out of the ones listed tho I'd choose Blade

Watched Interview with the Vampire the other day... meh.. wasnt that great imo.. did it just not age well or what?

Dracula: Dead and Loving It is my favorite vampire comedy
Interview with the Vampire had a solid cast
Nosferatu is a classic
Queen of the Damned was my shit too

@King Du whatchu think?

Interview was the best Imo mostly because how well it followed the book in telling a great story.

Queen of the dammed was better book, but the movie took a lot of liberties....

Interview rarely strayed and told the great story of how immortality is mostly lonely.

Louis, Claudia and Lestat lived together for 60 some years. And while they fought, that was Long time.... Even for vampires.

Lestat's biggest mistake was not teaching them about more vampires... But that was only cuz he was scared of losing them said vampires.

And he lost Louis anyway. Ironically to a vampire who still had a grudge against Lestat.

Also Lestat is in my top literary characters of all time.
I think Tom Cruise bodies that role. Especially when he laughed at people....

Lestat is always laughing at Niggaz at the worst possible time

For my birthday one year my mom bought me the graphic novel of Claudia's story.

It was essentially a comic of only the parts of the book interview that Claudia was in. Shit was great. Wish I saw this thread earlier, I would have brought it in to read.

Her character was so tragic. One of the best vampires in the entire series and also short lived.... But her impact was great...

And kind of a constant reminder why vampires always mention that they don't make kids....

Armand was only like 12.... It's funny cuz Antonio Banderas played him in interview, but he was the other child vampire people mention. Armand is fucking nuts. And a complete savage. In the current books he's basically Lestat's general at this point.

If Lestat sends Arnand to do anything, it's understood that everybody gonna die. I can't wait till the next book

Back