Welcome To aBlackWeb

Maywood

FACTS

FX’s new comedy series The Bear is about food, family, the insanity of the grind, the beauty of Sense of Urgency and the steep slippery downsides. As the young chef Carmy fights to transform both The Original Beef of Chicagoland and himself, he works alongside a rough-around-the-edges kitchen crew that ultimately reveal themselves as his chosen family.

1710604053937.jpeg

20 mins into ep 3 rn...seeing the other white dude n the old latina lady keep givin the cute young blk broad a hard time is pissing me off.

They bussin her balls for no reason smh

15 mins into ep 6, most of these characters are overly dramatic.

good to see shane from the walking dead tho

Jus finished ep 7.

i kinda wasnt payin attention.

How did all the orders get fucked up?

she left the tablet on?
The theme was that homegirl has good ideas but it is impatient. Carmy called her previous jobs, found that out and told her.

So she wanted to implement the order ahead system, but with that you have to put a cap on how many orders can come in at a time so the restaurant doesn't overwhelmed. And because she doesn't take her time with stuff, she didn't foresee that problem and plan for it.

The theme was that homegirl has good ideas but it is impatient. Carmy called her previous jobs, found that out and told her.

So she wanted to implement the order ahead system, but with that you have to put a cap on how many orders can come in at a time so the restaurant doesn't overwhelmed. And because she doesn't take her time with stuff, she didn't foresee that problem and plan for it.
Although I love that scene, Carmy should had kept his shit together and just rock out til they ran out of product. Did not expect that turn out. Dude coming out with the cakes and not reading the room seemed unrealistic too but I get it.

Back