Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wasnt yall mad about this when he was casted?

Rumor is the emblem of this suit is made from the gun of joe chill who killed his parents. Based off a batman story but not sure which one. Year zero or year one I think but not positive. Could be an entirely different arc. You can see towards the center it looks like the slide of a gun though.

I wasn’t a fan of the casting at first. I’m still a little skeptical but the other casting choices along with people behind the scenes have got me warmed up to it. Plus Joker helped set a pretty high standard.

Batfleck was perfect for Batman. Its a shame it didn't work out.

So much potential, so many things they could have done. Perfect age to introduce even a 2nd Robin, with Nightwing already active in Gotham.

It cudda banged so much
This. Wb dropped the ball majorly. Hoping an announcement will be made regarding the major deal jj Abrams has signed for WB. I don't care much for Abrams but I know he will be leaps and bounds better than these old exec's that dont give 2 shits about these characters. Hoping gunn will stay and be more involved as well. Rock and his company will probably oversee shazam/black adam. Gunn will do squad and more villains, Abrams oversees justice league heroes. Wb is sitting on a gold mine if they just let these people complete their visions.

Sounding like reeves doesnt want his batman at all attached to justice league, but you cant have a league without the bat. I think reeves will be one and done as far as dc films go.

Back