Welcome To aBlackWeb

The chick fell 30 stories... Survived

Fell off another roof.....

I think penguin hung her....

Frank white shot her like three times center mass....

She was bucket naked under that leather.... There was no padding.... Them bullets hit the fuck outta vital organs

She was a zombie cat lady

That electrocution should have killed the fuck outta her.....
She got 9 lives b

She supposed to be a regular human. Catwoman doesn't have multiple lives. That was some zombie shut they made up for no. reason

Only weak casting so far is Robert Pattinson. This is actually shaping out to be a damn good movie. We shall see. Just wondering if they’re still looking for someone for The Penguin.

If they take the same approach to realism and R rating with The Batman as they did with Joker, this will be a great movie.

LMAO @ Du the last few pgs complaining bout MP surviving that fall.

Nigga It's a villain that's missing half a face, but that fall is unbelievable?

:lol9:

Andy Serkis in Talks to Play Alfred in The Batman

Matt Reeves is wasting no time getting his Gotham City put together. Robert Pattinson is going to be playing Bruce Wayne in The Batman, and the young crimefighter is about to have his wise butler/mentor locked in. According to The Wrap, Black Panther and Lord of the Rings star Andy Serkis has been cast to play Alfred Pennyworth in the upcoming film. After a villainous turn in Black Panther last year, Serkis is looking for a role with the protagonists once again.

Many fans have hoped (and theorized) that Serkis would end up with some sort of role in Reeves' Batman films. The two have worked together quite a bit in previous years, as Serkis starred as Caesar in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and War for the Planet of the Apes, both of which were directed by Reeves.

Man all these casting drops are most definitely getting me excited.
I truly hope this is a trilogy to flesh out these characters.

Back