Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Basketball Africa League Thread (BAL)

You are 8n the sports section so why wouldn't niggas be serious about basketball in here
Beta does this in the movie section daily. Just pointing out how annoying the shit is...

I have no intentions of doing that.... But maybe he'll fall back on thinking it's always funny when he does it everywhere else

Beta does this in the movie section daily. Just pointing out how annoying the shit is...

I have no intentions of doing that.... But maybe he'll fall back on thinking it's always funny when he does it everywhere else
wtf are you talking about? lol stfu

listen J Cole don’t play again until Wednesday so I hope to see you in here in between then

All the sports channels I pay for and they don't have this shit. How masai?

Are these games on tv or y'all watch them online?
In the U.S, all games will be available on ESPN+ while the opening game and Finals will also air on ESPNews.

NBA TV will broadcast 12 live games and select games on delay in the U.S. and around the world across the group phase, quarterfinals, semifinals and Finals. All BAL games will livestream on the NBA App, the official NBA website nba.com and the official BAL website, theBAL.com.

BAL games and programming will also be available in Canada on TSN and in China on Tencent Video.

Are these games on tv or y'all watch them online?

In the U.S, all games will be available on ESPN+ while the opening game and Finals will also air on ESPNews. ESPN will air the opening game and Finals in select countries in Asia-Pacific, the Caribbean, Europe and Latin America, and all BAL games will air on ESPN’s digital platforms in those same regions. BAL games and programming will also be available in Canada on TSN and in China on Tencent Video. AFN, which is distributed in 168 countries and territories to American military bases and ships at seas, will air select games live and on delay throughout the season.

NBA TV will broadcast 12 live games and select games on delay in the U.S. and around the world across the group phase, quarterfinals, semifinals and Finals. All BAL games will livestream on the NBA App, the official NBA website nba.com and the official BAL website, theBAL.com.

Back