Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Basketball Africa League Thread (BAL)

All I did was come to the thread to give the nigga J Cole props for bringing attention to a pro league I hadn't heard of beforehand. Thought it was a dope usage of his platform.

But since y'all little niggaz can't help to run y'all fucking fingers every time I post.... Here we are...

Lol I'm done here. I ain't even gonna read the reply

AS Sale guard Terrell Stoglin has decried the presence of rapper J. Cole at the Basketball Africa League (BAL), telling ESPN that the musician's time on the court is "disrespectful" to those who worked hard for years to get this chance.

AS Sale guard Terrell Stoglin has decried the presence of rapper J. Cole at the Basketball Africa League (BAL), telling ESPN that the musician's time on the court is "disrespectful" to those who worked hard for years to get this chance.

I ain’t trying to be that person but I seen a lot of clips of folks playing and he look like he on most of their levelblol

Hater shit. Cole brings, notoriety, viewership, money and a platform for niggas like this who we didn't even know existed a week ago to talk hater shit. He's j Coles son now.

Back