Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Basketball Africa League Thread (BAL)

Sony Montana

Core Four
Mod Squad
C5E2F87B-D078-4018-806F-77584DF24AB8.jpeg
Here we will discuss everything pertaining to the league for their Inaugural season that was delayed due to the pandemic.

The Basketball Africa League (BAL) today announced that the league’s historic inaugural season will tip off Sunday, May 16 at the Kigali Arena in Kigali, Rwanda, with 12 teams from across Africa competing in the new professional league. The BAL, a partnership between the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) and the National Basketball Association (NBA), builds on the foundation of club competitions FIBA Regional Office Africa has organized on the continent and marks the NBA’s first collaboration to operate a league outside of North America. The first BAL Finals will be held Sunday, May 30.

Teams:

- Atlético Petróleos de Luanda (ANGOLA)

- A.S. Douanes (SENEGAL)

- A.S. Police (MALI)

- AS Salé (MOROCCO)

- F.A.P. (CAMEROON)

- Ferroviaro de Maputo (MOZAMBIQUE)

- G.N.B.C. (MADAGASCAR)

- G.S. Pétroliers (ALGERIA)

- Patriots B.B.C. (RWANDA

- Rivers Hoopers (NIGERIA)

- U.S. Monastir (TUNISIA)

- Zamalek (EGYPT)

I said another league that is better. Meaning this league.

It’s a shot for certain ones. Just not you dumbass
You said “Add another league that is better”

if you made a typo or just have a shitty way of expressing your subliminal s then just apologize and say that. don’t call me names and diminish what I’m doing right now with the thread

also what league are you shitting on sir?

You said “Add another league that is better”

Like I said. It’s a shot that’s not for you.

if you need me to break it down I will.

I said the WNBA is a terrible league and it’s bout 20 more leagues better. “Add another league that is better”

View attachment 513483
Here we will discuss everything pertaining to the league for their Inaugural season that was delayed due to the pandemic.

The Basketball Africa League (BAL) today announced that the league’s historic inaugural season will tip off Sunday, May 16 at the Kigali Arena in Kigali, Rwanda, with 12 teams from across Africa competing in the new professional league. The BAL, a partnership between the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) and the National Basketball Association (NBA), builds on the foundation of club competitions FIBA Regional Office Africa has organized on the continent and marks the NBA’s first collaboration to operate a league outside of North America. The first BAL Finals will be held Sunday, May 30.

Teams:

- Atlético Petróleos de Luanda (ANGOLA)

- A.S. Douanes (SENEGAL)

- A.S. Police (MALI)

- AS Salé (MOROCCO)

- F.A.P. (CAMEROON)

- Ferroviaro de Maputo (MOZAMBIQUE)

- G.N.B.C. (MADAGASCAR)

- G.S. Pétroliers (ALGERIA)

- Patriots B.B.C. (RWANDA

- Rivers Hoopers (NIGERIA)

- U.S. Monastir (TUNISIA)

- Zamalek (EGYPT)

Police?
Fap?
BBC?

Someone lowkey wilding out over there.

I said the WNBA is a terrible league and it’s bout 20 more leagues better. “Add another league that is better”
You’re shitting on the WNBA when you was deep in there the other day and AP was eating up your bullshit? Lmao

You’re shitting on the WNBA when you was deep in there the other day and AP was eating up your bullshit? Lmao

I’m saying it’s plenary of better leagues but I’m supporting them. I just don’t wanna hear folks talk about the product is just as good as the men. That shit irks me.

Which reminder. I have to make a post in there real quick. Gotta show support

And this isn't weird to you at all? Bringing that agenda in this new thread celebrating the BAL?

Back