Welcome To aBlackWeb

Everything gotta be on point and that license need to be visible

Bruh...the nigga was in mid-convo wit another customer when he saw him walkin in, and went straight to panic mode. Bruh I wanted LMAO. That shyt was so funny. Lol

Y’all every been to a barbershop where that nigga can’t cut be trying to persuade you to get in his seat?

been rockin the mid fade with all different lengths for years.....my groove is a 3 tho

just switched to the taper fade w/ the baby fro

havent been able to pull off the brush length cuts for a while now....once my edge got shitty in the corners it just doesnt work other than the day and a half after the cut lol....it'll still wave and all im just not feelin the edge

I usually get a taper fade with the grain. 1.5 on top. Been my go to for the last year or so.

If I ever go to the barber..

Dark and Even (#2 guard)
With a slight taper on the neck (1 in or 1/2)

Sigh

Father Time is calling my hair. I have most of it but my lineup no longer connects. And my hair still grows quick so it looks so noticeable now smh. I don’t want a complete bald head, just a really low cut. Is there anything I can take to make my hair not grow as fast?

Sigh

Father Time is calling my hair. I have most of it but my lineup no longer connects. And my hair still grows quick so it looks so noticeable now smh. I don’t want a complete bald head, just a really low cut. Is there anything I can take to make my hair not grow as fast?
system might have too much biotin in it and V-E..
Try and salvage the line

I went to my barbers apartment let week but I doubt I go until this shit is over. If it ever ends

Mines hit me up Thursday cuz I had an appointment for Friday. Told me a had a hotel room where he was cuttin. Got there...hit him up...told me they didn't have the room ready.

Told him I'll reschedule. I'll just wait.

Haven't cut my hair since Christmas. Lol. Now I got an excuse.

Looks like they gonna open up some things next week in my area. I desperately need a haircut. Think I’m gonna go (with a mask on of course)

Back