Welcome To aBlackWeb

I had a cut three weeks ago before I traveled. It's still holding up.

Aint no way smh.....by the start of week two Im lookin unemployed like a mf

I just got to where I can leave it alone....I used to line it up myself on the week in between but that shit was helping push it back

looks fresher after a full two weeks too

I got thin, soft, curly hair so my barber be trying to cut my hair like I’m Spanish or some shit...spraying my shit wit’ water and brushing it back then start using tha clippers...all that shit do is have my hair a little uneven after I wash my “fresh cut” hair anyway...but tha nigga tape and beard game mean...and since I don’t brush or comb my hair and just let my hair “do what it’s gonna do” on a regular anyway I don’t sweat it...

I got thin, soft, curly hair so my barber be trying to cut my hair like I’m Spanish or some shit...spraying my shit wit’ water and brushing it back then start using tha clippers...all that shit do is have my hair a little uneven after I wash my “fresh cut” hair anyway...but tha nigga tape and beard game mean...and since I don’t brush or comb my hair and just let my hair “do what it’s gonna do” on a regular anyway I don’t sweat it...
Post up G! I know u trying to conceal ya identity

Aint no way smh.....by the start of week two Im lookin unemployed like a mf

I just got to where I can leave it alone....I used to line it up myself on the week in between but that shit was helping push it back

looks fresher after a full two weeks too
Imma post up later on. I ain't cut since March 16ish. I think I'm gonna finesse it this weekend coming.

Had to go to my old barber cause my spot wasn't open Sunday. Cuts solid but I got razor bumps on my chin which I never get with my current guy. Won't be going back even if it's in a pinch like this past Sunday.

Had to go to my old barber cause my spot wasn't open Sunday. Cuts solid but I got razor bumps on my chin which I never get with my current guy. Won't be going back even if it's in a pinch like this past Sunday.
Razor bumps attribute to clippers that ain't that clean. You better start doing this on ya own

went down to that #3 and said fuck the part for a while

my boy threw me in the ig video again.....he keep tryna make me sign up lol

20180913_162543.jpg

went down to that #3 and said fuck the part for a while

my boy threw me in the ig video again.....he keep tryna make me sign up lol

View attachment 71734
p-megamind-megamind.jpg

u look like this guy

Back