Welcome To aBlackWeb

Barber prolly somewhere in the Dominican Republic tryin to get his dick sucked and Ro back home blowing him up like a stalker about a haircut for the few strands left on his head..

Id ignore the nigga too foh lmao

Last edited:
Barber prolly somewhere in the Dominican Republic tryin to get his dick sucked and Ro back homie blowing him up like a stalker about a haircut for the few strands left on his head..

Id ignore the nigga too foh lmao

The new barber I tried is actually cheaper. If my old barber responds to me outta nowhere, we gonna have some words

So how long is too long to wait for a cut? And if the barber know it's going to be a long time should he ask you the customer if you want to ask another barber?

Context

I spent damn near 3 hours waiting for my son to get his cut today 😒. Now yes today was the last day of winter break and I should have took him earlier this week.

But his usual barber tell me he has 5 heads in front of my son, but don't worry he will get him right. He wasn't doing appointments today.

So cool we sit and wait for like 1 hr and 30 minutes. I was watching a movie on my phone so I wasn’t counting or focused on the barber. But my movie ending and I am seeing people in his chair go up that was there after us.

I ask what's the update and it's like I got you. At this point I am like we waited...my son getting a haircut.
Normally it's not a crazy wait. But it did get me thinking like men be at the barber just like women be at the salon. Half the time is waiting.

We got there at like 5:45ish and didn't leave until 9:55pm. Like I would have went to another barber ...but he kept saying...I got you..I got you.

So how long is too long to wait for a cut? And if the barber know it's going to be a long time should he ask you the customer if you want to ask another barber?

Context

I spent damn near 3 hours waiting for my son to get his cut today 😒. Now yes today was the last day of winter break and I should have took him earlier this week.

But his usual barber tell me he has 5 heads in front of my son, but don't worry he will get him right. He wasn't doing appointments today.

So cool we sit and wait for like 1 hr and 30 minutes. I was watching a movie on my phone so I wasn’t counting or focused on the barber. But my movie ending and I am seeing people in his chair go up that was there after us.

I ask what's the update and it's like I got you. At this point I am like we waited...my son getting a haircut.
Normally it's not a crazy wait. But it did get me thinking like men be at the barber just like women be at the salon. Half the time is waiting.

We got there at like 5:45ish and didn't leave until 9:55pm. Like I would have went to another barber ...but he kept saying...I got you..I got you.
Two weeks for a cut. Depending on how fast the hair grow. Or if you had a design how long for the ends to fill.
If you waiting that long it been time to find a new spot. Prolly preferable a spot that do appointments.

Context

Rock with barbers that does only appointments. Respect each other’s time.

Back