Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mooney

Moon for Short
IMG_6806.GIF This is a 5 chair shop with all the amenities,
jokes and jokes and jokes my ninjas...females are def welcome.

Generic shop rules apply!

Tips on Cutting
Tools (Clippers/ Trimmers)
Grooming Tips
Pomades / Greases
Brushes
Show Ya Cuts
Overall techniques that all you to maintain ya fresh!!!

Community this is a barber shop come through... Who got next???!

Last edited:
IMG_6807.JPG I got 4 seats open. I'm looking for nice barbers and a lady to pick up the braids / dreads custies... I'm taking applications

I told the story on the other forum about a dude i knew who put that beijing shit in his hair lmao he fell asleep and started sweating and the shit ran into his eyes. Swole his shit shut had him walking around like he got stung by some japanese hornets or some shit.

Nigga was still walkin around smiling though, i guess cause his hair was still fresh.

Been rocking the baldy for a while now...

Mother nature called my hairline home early...

I mean...it sucks nowadays that men are jumping through hoops to preserve themselves...when traditionaly to many women a man is more attractive the older her gets...

Hey...if you loosing ya shit...just accept it...buy that razor...take care of your head and grow you a gotee or a beard my nigga and rock it with confidence...trust me...just like its women out there that love to rub thier hands in dreads and waves...it just as many that love to rub a baldy

Been rocking the baldy for a while now...

Mother nature called my hairline home early...

I mean...it sucks nowadays that men are jumping through hoops to preserve themselves...when traditionaly to many women a man is more attractive the older her gets...

Hey...if you loosing ya shit...just accept it...buy that razor...take care of your head and grow you a gotee or a beard my nigga and rock it with confidence...trust me...just like its women out there that love to rub thier hands in dreads and waves...it just as many that love to rub a baldy

Yeah that shyt gettin outta hand. Niggas walkin around lookin like their barber took a black marker and start coloring their shyt in. Lol

Yeah that shyt gettin outta hand. Niggas walkin around lookin like their barber took a black marker and start coloring their shyt in. Lol

And now they got niggas out here getting real weaves and lacefronts to keep they fade lmao

Shit crazy bruh

Plus glad that nigga go by appointments now,use to hate going in there having to wait. Asking him “ How many you got? 5, nigga 5!? I catch you next week

Plus glad that nigga go by appointments now,use to hate going in there having to wait. Asking him “ How many you got? 5, nigga 5!? I catch you next week
Yea before I started buzzin my self I was at an appointment every two weeks faithfully Saturday morning

I been blessed to be able to keep my hair and line. I throw a #2 guard on and even the dome out. Get the waves rocking and I'm gone!

I'm tired of replacing the foil on my Wahl 5 star shaver clippers. What's some other good shaver clippers?

Back