Welcome To aBlackWeb

I wonder if he chose Clark County instead of the white boy so Paper Boi could headline the tour like they both spoke about earlier in the episode.

Forgetting the gun can happen but he had so many opportunities to get rid of that gun its crazy. Also having that gun is hard to forget when you know you about to go through some of the tightest security ever. I can see forgetting all the way up until they pulled up to the airport. He should've had that "oh shit" moment went to the bathroom and threw that shit away before they even went got that far.

Also what fucked me up the most is Ern just not giving a fuck with trying to come up with that tuition money for his daughter. Nigga you just got a $4,000 check that you fucked up on a dumb ass flip. Nigga acting like he don't come into any type of money to even consider trying to figure the shit out. He just said fuck it she OK here right now.

Didn't he say the money that he would make on the tour could pay for their daughters tuition when they were in the parking lot?

Also what fucked me up the most is Ern just not giving a fuck with trying to come up with that tuition money for his daughter. Nigga you just got a $4,000 check that you fucked up on a dumb ass flip. Nigga acting like he don't come into any type of money to even consider trying to figure the shit out. He just said fuck it she OK here right now.
He told Van that the Euro tour would help pay for the tuition

I wonder if he chose Clark County instead of the white boy so Paper Boi could headline the tour like they both spoke about earlier in the episode.

Forgetting the gun can happen but he had so many opportunities to get rid of that gun its crazy. Also having that gun is hard to forget when you know you about to go through some of the tightest security ever. I can see forgetting all the way up until they pulled up to the airport. He should've had that "oh shit" moment went to the bathroom and threw that shit away before they even went got that far.

Actually I can understand how he forgot about the gun.

Bruh was running around trying to get the movers to finishpacking their stuff up...dealing with Darius and his expired passport...plus that shyt wit Van moving back with her mama...then rushing to make their flight. All that was occupying his mind.

So can see how he forgot.

Bruh was running around trying to get the movers to finishpacking their stuff up...dealing with Darius and his expired passport...plus that shyt wit Van moving back with her mama...then rushing to make their flight. All that was occupying his mind.

Exactly

I said this like 2 pages ago lol

I can see how he forgot too, but that doesn't excuse the fact he forgot. Especially something that could be so damning.

Nobody I'm paying going to let some shit like that happen. You forgot my boarding pass, cool I can print another. You forgot to call back the promoter to let them know what time we getting there so we got to wait, whatever. But you bring a gun to the airport knowing how much bullshit that comes with? You got to be reprimanded harshly. That ain't some small shit.

I can tell y'all don't have employees, lol.

I can see how he forgot too, but that doesn't excuse the fact he forgot. Especially something that could be so damning.

Nobody I'm paying going to let some shit like that happen. You forgot my boarding pass, cool I can print another. You forgot to call back the promoter to let them know what time we getting there so we got to wait, whatever. But you bring a gun to the airport knowing how much bullshit that comes with? You got to be reprimanded harshly. That ain't some small shit.

I can tell y'all don't have employees, lol.

Nigga...you do realize these muthafuccas are learning this shyt as they go along right?

Earn is still learning the responsibilities of a manager

Paperboi is still learning his obligations as an artist to his fans

This all still new to them. If you gonna chew a nigga out for a gun, then that shyt falls on PB. Who had to talk his out azzz from bringing that shyt with them to that college gig...Earn.

There's enough blame to put on both parties. But at the end of the day...they still learning.

Last edited:
Nigga...you do realize these muthafuccas are learning this shyt as they go along right?

This all still new to them. If you gonna chew a nigga out for a gun, then that shyt falls on PB. Who had to talk his out azzz from being that shyt with them to that college gig...Earn.

There's enough blame to put on both parties. But at the end of the day...they still learning.
IP batting 1.000 so far

king just being difficult just to be difficult lol

This all still new to them. If you gonna chew a nigga out for a gun, then that shyt falls on PB. Who had to talk his out azzz from bringing that shyt with them to that college gig...Earn.

I understand they learning as they go, but some things just can't happen, learning or not. That gun should have stayed on his mind knowing they going to the airport.

That's why PB was considering another manager. Earn just lucky PB trust him.

But I digress. I guess my expectations would just be a lot higher. Doesn't mean any of you are wrong.

I understand they learning as they go, but some things just can't happen, learning or not. That gun should have stayed on his mind knowing they going to the airport.

That's why PB was considering another manager. Earn just lucky PB trust him.

But I digress. I guess my expectations would just be a lot higher. Doesn't mean any of you are wrong.

king, real talk...are you high right now fam lol

c'mon morgan fam lol

WZHI8r.gif

Jus finished. 1 thing tho, the robbery/shoot out in the drive thru n them droppin off the cryin broad in the 1st ep did not come back up in the finale? Did i miss something, i expected it to come full circle.

Back