Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gambino a fuck nigga for letting the white boy get caught with the gun, but paperboy kept him on the team for looking out for him at that moment.

So what do you think Ern should have done?

He has a history of fucking up, so he should've been more careful and discarded the gun back when they were moving out the apartment. The upside is it changed paperboy mind about dropping him as his manager. Still a fuck nigga for that and the person he targeted for the fall still made it on the plane.

Last edited:
nah....he didnt go there with the intent to do that

just forgot he had his shit....and in a moment where he REALLY couldnt afford one more loss, he made a decision

somebody always has to lose, in order for you to win....I think that hit him when AL said what he said

I think he dropped it in CC's bag just cuz he was next in line and he's corny af

CC being him, wasnt gonna cop to shit anyway.....he already showed he likes to "go for a walk" and let somebody else deal with his problems

no other real significance to it....to put it in a strangers bag would have been lame to me

I think AL was gonna keep him regardless....familiarity

he's going hard on Earn cuz he wants him to be great....he's pushing for Earn to be able to do what the "jew guy" can do

every time he's talked to somebody else about it, a bunch of fake shit comes into play

and he's repeatedly spoke about staying away from that...even prompted ol girl to tell him "you been not-real"

He forgot it was there during all the commotion from trying to get the movers straight and get Darius passport.

C'mon brah

That could've happened to anyone
True, and I would have had the same reaction to them too.

Y0u are my manager, I depend on you to not fuck up so I can not worry about shit getting fucked up. That's y0ur job and y0u fucking up.

True, and I would have had the same reaction to them too.

Y0u are my manager, I depend on you to not fuck up so I can not worry about shit getting fucked up. That's y0ur job and y0u fucking up.

Yeah...but let's not act like PB wasn't draggin his foot when Ern was trying to get him to do the shyt that needed to be done. He gotta take blame also

Yeah...but let's not act like PB wasn't draggin his foot when Ern was trying to get him to do the shyt that needed to be done. He gotta take blame also
He ain't got no blame when it comes to that gun though. That's all Earn. And that whole university shit was Earn too.

Artists going to drag they feet, that's why they got managers to do everything else right.

Y'all both black... y'all both can't really afford to fail.

That's some real shit. Reminds me of Chris Rock, I dont remmeber the exacte quote, but it's about how the only way to know we truly made it is when we can afford to be average.

I wonder if he chose Clark County instead of the white boy so Paper Boi could headline the tour like they both spoke about earlier in the episode.

Forgetting the gun can happen but he had so many opportunities to get rid of that gun its crazy. Also having that gun is hard to forget when you know you about to go through some of the tightest security ever. I can see forgetting all the way up until they pulled up to the airport. He should've had that "oh shit" moment went to the bathroom and threw that shit away before they even went got that far.

Also what fucked me up the most is Ern just not giving a fuck with trying to come up with that tuition money for his daughter. Nigga you just got a $4,000 check that you fucked up on a dumb ass flip. Nigga acting like he don't come into any type of money to even consider trying to figure the shit out. He just said fuck it she OK here right now.

Back