Welcome To aBlackWeb

Am I the only 1 proud of Paper Boi going on tour?

Ppl tried to tell me that company that they linked up with Clarke was a spotify,but spotify wouldn't get you on no tour

Anybody peep how Earn's name is literally Earn like he gotta Earn his way?

Zazie looked extra sexy this ep

Earn and BM are the worst relationship ever

so basically Earn trying to make Paper the headliner by getting clarke locked up.Grimey

some ppl saying the manager took the gun charge,but I thought maybe Clarke slipped it in his manager's bag.

IDK ,Paper a real nigga and Earn ain't going nowhere.He in the game

so I was confused on why they were moving,but I guess he got some bread plus he going on tour?

So maybe he put his shit in storage until he gets back or he is moving.

the movers gave 0 fucks.That kid was sick he was losing

I knew Tracy was kicked out.That whole shit was his fault

I wonder why Paper just dipped on him though.Seems out of character for AL

Al would be like "Nigga you gotta go"

Tracy brings nothing to the table,but I hope he starts rapping and dissing paper boi.

Darius is a god.

Last edited:
the manager definitely took the charge for clark county... cuz clark mentioned how pretty the gun was, and how he wished it was his...dude prolly thought it was a gift from his manager or something like that....

the manager definitely took the charge for clark county... cuz clark mentioned how pretty the gun was, and how he wished it was his...dude prolly thought it was a gift from his manager or something like that....
I agree with all of this. Hreay assesmasse made about that we didn't catch. All in all Earn attributes was definitely strengthen this episode.

loved the episode.

- Darius has got to be one of the coolest motherfuckers on TV at the moment

- I think the robbin' in this ep is Al getting robbed of fame/status/props/respect/etc that should be his....He should be headlining but he losing out to this yoohoo rapper, then Earn pretty much gets him headliner by setting up clark county but then it gets robbed from him again when the CCs manager takes the fall for it

- yo you know man is invested when i was going through the emotions when they was at security check, i was nervous as fuck for Earn, fully thought he was gna roll the dice and let his bag go through with the gun and end up getting caught, just to add one more to a long list of fuckeries....glad this had a somewhat positive ending.

- that kid crying catching a whooping reminded me of
hqdefault.jpg

all in all i feel like this season was great but in a different way, season one had more laugh out loud moments, but this season got me waaaaay more invested in the story.

he wasn't pissed

I think at 1st he was like damn another fuck up

then he realized Earn had tried to hook him up by letting clarke get caught up and making Paper the headliner for more bread.

I dunno man. I think he was pissed at the fact that opportunity crumbled.

Remember b4 they went thru the xray scanners, white dude approached Paperboi, dapped him, and asked if got that email of stuff I guess he sent him. That's why Earn had that "Da fucc?" look on his face, b/c he wasn't aware. And Paperboi looked somewhat excited b/c I'm guessing he couldn't wait to go over the info with ole boy.

But now that ole boy got caught up with the gun...in Paperboi's eyes...this fucc'd up his opportunity. I think its gonna work out in the end b/c like he said, Earn gives a fucc. Ole boy just wanna extend his client list.

The entire season Al was using Clark County's career progression as a measuring stick for his own and in turn holding that against Ern. In the episode with the free college show and the crazy chick I didn't even realize how much more important it made Darius' remark to Ern on the steps that he thinks Clark County is an industry plant. Show's how independent artists' get caught up in the facade and in turn unknowingly sell themselves while pushing away the people that actually care for them most.

I dunno man. I think he was pissed at the fact that opportunity crumbled.

Remember b4 they went thru the xray scanners, white dude approached Paperboi, dapped him, and asked if got that email of stuff I guess he sent him. That's why Earn had that "Da fucc?" look on his face, b/c he wasn't aware. And Paperboi looked somewhat excited b/c I'm guessing he couldn't wait to go over the info with ole boy.

But now that ole boy got caught up with the gun...in Paperboi's eyes...this fucc'd up his opportunity. I think its gonna work out in the end b/c like he said, Earn gives a fucc. Ole boy just wanna extend his client list.

Nah that's why Al said " don't nobody give a fuck about us but us" basically

Al wanted to headline.He said it earlier

Al took Earn doing that as him manning up and getting with the darkside.

I think Clark Co walked away because he is an industry plant and obviously has the illuminati on his side.

Back