Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Aliance of American Football Thread

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
5CAC48C4-F90F-424B-99C8-8EE0F63BFFCF.png

So, tonight on CBS at 8:30 is the AAF’s debut.

It’s the San Diego Fleet at the San Antonio Commanders.

I mean....will it be worth anything? Who knows.

Track it here.

Last edited:
Like if a T Lawrence or Tua wnated to go pro they could come here first for a year and get real NFL style coaching and GET PAID to play

Then be draft eligible after a year or two( depending on if they left after fresh or soph yr) in AAF

Im impressed this is some good football

These guys out here making plays

I you think this could become an alternative for elite college freshman?

I like this too.

It can be a true developmental league for dudes that didn’t make the cut in the nfl or make the grades in school or want to make money.

Ppl watch college football for the names on the front of jersey because a lot of these school are straight JV status regardless of conference.

Like if a T Lawrence or Tua wnated to go pro they could come here first for a year and get real NFL style coaching and GET PAID to play

Then be draft eligible after a year or two( depending on if they left after fresh or soph yr) in AAF

nah nigga. NFL aint to be fucked with. AAF said they will have the same 3 years outta high school rule like the NFL.

They getting paid aight as well

Every player got a 3 yr 250k contract

Before taxes its about 87k a year

Im sure the salaries will increase if this league sticks

nah nigga. NFL aint to be fucked with. AAF said they will have the same 3 years outta high school rule like the NFL.

You mean the NCAA?

If they made it a stop gap everybody wins

True elite players dont have to risk injury playing for free in college after thier soph yr. on top of getting NFL style coaching and structure(being a pro)

college football will keep them for two yrs

AAF gets elite talent and name recognition

an NFL team gets a better more well rounded player

Back