The ABW DATING GAME

just because i had one...one, maybe two drinks dont make me an alcoholic

Reactions: Race Jones
OK FOLKS WE ARE READY!!!!

WHEW, everyone was getting antsy in this peace

Ms. @Meeks, come on down to the couch and let's meet introduce you to today's bachelors

Bachelor #1 is an astrophysicist by by day and an Uber driver by night. When he isn't putting particles togethers he ushering dope boyz here and there around his city

Bachelor #2 is a construction worker by trade who just so happens to also cut hair on the construction site. Ceaser, fade, baldy; he does it all, if the price right

Bachelor # 3 is part time McDonalds cook, part time janitor, part time security officer, and a full time bail bondsman that runs his own company. Whether its a flashlight, stun gun, deep fry tray, or mop, he's sure to stop you dead in your tracks

Bachelor #4 is a real estate agent that also doubles as a director of local films such as "She said she never did this" "How much is that double burger with cheese" and this host favorite 'Yeah I got ya rent money, but I ain't paying you'. He'll flip ya home AND get you on the small screen

@Meeks, say hello to the bachelors

Last edited:
look at these people acting like they give a shit about chi

#fakenews

1) Let’s just jump right into the meat and potatoes, Meeks ex comes sniffing around while you two are hanging out and while she has let it be known she is not feeling him any longer, he continues to hang around trying to get some alone time with her. As the new man, what do you do in this situation?

Bachelor #1
First off pause @ Meat and Potatoes. I do believe that the key to this question is that she made it be know that she wanted him to fuck off. I do feel it is her duty to establish that she wants no parts of what he's selling, If he refuses to acknowledged her wishes then its my job to let him know. It will start courteous enough and it will be up to him to see where it goes from there.

Bachelor #2
With these types of situations, while you wanna establish yaself as the alpha male, you dont know their history, so the best approach initially is to prolly just let her deal with it. If he is super insistent, then the G thing to do would be a man to man convo. If it goes past that....wait...how long we been together?

Bachelor #3

I politely tell him she s now my investment and he needs to politely move forward then direct him to the nearest nightclub or strip club to bounce back...nah if doesnt work...If the beef between us, we can settle it
With the chrome and metal shit......my young wolves are never to far behind...

Bachelor #4

If the situation is what she says it is, then I step to lil buddy like a man and let him know that shit ain't gone fly with me and he needs to move around immegiately. If he continues with the blatant disrespect then we can get into some gangsta shit.

With these types of situations, while you wanna establish yaself as the alpha male, you dont know their history, so the best approach initially is to prolly just let her deal with it. If he is super insistent, then the G thing to do would be a man to man convo. If it goes past that....wait...how long we been together?

Lmfao!

@Kandy, would you record yourself saying "I dont like people playing on my phone"

2) Meeks is torn between a night out with you to celebrate and anniversary or hooking up with her old college friends she used to ‘thot’ it up with *as far as you know all members are reformed*. Do you tell her to hang with her friends or celebrate with you. Why?

Bachelor #1
Nah, thats our day, she can reminisce about old hoe activities another time. Knowing me I would have already had that day planned all the way out. I would be offended if she even brought that shit up.

Bachelor #2
Oh,she aint gotta worry about me getting aggy over not celebrating an anniversary. Just bring me something back to eat boo.

Bachelor #3
I tell her to roll out w her peeps then " randomly" show up at the same spot with my niggas so we can all be friends and can even do this again on the weekend.

Bachelor#4
I tell her to hang with her friends. 2 reasons:
1. If what we have is real then a postponed celebration won't break us. Plus I'm the type of guy who displays his affection sporadically. So 9 times out of 10 she's received gifts or PDA of some sort.
2. Ain't no better sloppy top than when your S/O has been out with her girls drinking, having a good time and talking shit about all the nasty things she gone do when she gets home.

Yeah, I was like which one is a thug ready to beat his ass!

No one
-GIF-disappointed-no-sad-shakes-head-SMH-GIF.gif