Welcome To aBlackWeb

The ABW Bad Spelling Hall of Shame

glad that it hurted you. good effort for trying to rally the useless leeches that you are. you re the one trying to argue and im toxic ? your stupidity has no limit

when you start attacking someone on his grammary it really means that you got nothing left.

Same dude who called me a nigger even though he stays in candyshop fapping his 2 inch micropecker to pics of black women.

:word?::pathetic:

Last edited:
Same dude who called me a nigger even though he stays in candyshop fapping his 2 inch micropecker to pics of black women.

:word?::pathetic:
lmao, if there s someone pathetic here , it s you. Can t believe that you are still not over that. i don t even remember who you are. And you did not managed to find better than some mistakes. And It took you days to notice that otherwise you not even started to guess that english is far from my first language. Get a life dude. On top of that Seems like you are sexually frustrated as well, seeing how you love to speak of my dick

Point me to this post

A mod deleted our posts then banned us from posting in the thread. The proofs gone. I assure u it was written tho. I wouldn't just pull a random mega in here with a tall tale. Im just here wondering why dude didn't get banned straight up from the jump.

A mod deleted our posts then banned us from posting in the thread. The proofs gone. I assure u it was written tho. I wouldn't just pull a random mega in here with a tall tale. Im just here wondering why dude didn't get banned straight up from the jump.
Ill look into it

Thanks

Imagery is spelled correctly home skillet...just used in tha wrong context...YOU know I meant imaginary lol

Back