Welcome To aBlackWeb

The ABW Bad Spelling Hall of Shame

Frig water, faucet, bottled water, if you're from Detroit government poisoned water, be Pacific like if you are from Canada hand scoups of lake water,. Seriously if you dont own a high end water softener you losing out here
Evian!?! Ok did you that all bottled water leaves harmful plastic microbes in your water as well as hair frolicals.
1) Specific
1a) Scoops

2nd infraction....

2)follicle

Anyways i’m not the nigga stressing, nor have I regulated my self to rocking the baldie.

I got a cut the week this shit started becoming serious, and if needed to I got me.
source.gif

Relegated. He stuck the landing though.

Bruh why do you guys always come out of no way and tried to cherry picks everything. Use comment sense, because obviously I was saying in general and actually alot of these so called native americans are nothing but five dollar indians. So my overall point was everyone tries to link themselves with white supremacist until it turns on them and they run to us for help.

:think3:

Few things but we'll just stick with his attempt at spelling "common"

LMAO shit random as hell Tyler the Creator on here, can't even imagine there conversation. Dude a good producer though man. This shit looks good
Sometime life isn't (fair, fare, fear,) when you have many choices.

There, their, they're

Back