Welcome To aBlackWeb

The ABW Bad Spelling Hall of Shame

My nigga. You are literally stripping everything outta your hair with bar soap then clogging your pours with petroleum.

raining_pouring.jpg

7e7.jpg

I love what's going on with man UTD right now.
since ferguson left, Man UTDs lack of success has been weeding out the bandwagon fans and left only the true supporters of the club.

Give yourselves a pack on the back for still being United fans guys.
Pat on the back lol

steve kerr being critical of russ and how he treating that reporter is playing chess with russ fragile physchy.

i remember the warriors being the first to say guarding russ was easy.

steph sons russ everytime they match up.

russ gonna try to defeat the whole warriors team himself next time they play
Lol psyche

Yup.

Take away Jimmy, Tobias, JJ, Ilyasova, Mike Scott etc ... put Ben on this roster of non shooters. Replace his MVP candidate Big Man with Rudy Gobert who can barely catch a post pass.

All while playing in the torcher chamber of the Western conference.

And let’s see him be the #1 Scoring option with all of the attention of a defense nightly and then lead that team to the 4/5 seed.

Hard to be a playmaker when niggas can’t make plays ... The just leaves his shooting ability to be the difference maker.

View attachment 128310
Torture

The saying derives from doing what’s best from a company stand point vs a personal stand point

If your actions are hurting my pockets you gotta go. Period

Michael’s problem is he wanted to be liked and loved, regardless of how much money they made. Which is why Michael Scott Paper Company was in the rears

Arrears.

yo..low key, the internet need to gave me credit for mattress on the floor chicks. I made a thread about it on the ic before anyone talked about it. in fact niggaz clowned me in the thread like I was the only one who dealt wit that.
Give ...just an idea tho:foh5:

time and place to apply these titles, applying it here, especially as a first impression, takes away from the truth of the video.. “click bait”...

“Mother’s inattentiveness causes 1yr old to be ran over by police cruiser”

don’t let your distain for something pollute your presentation, it’s not a good look, that’s all I’m saying.

Disdain.

Back