Welcome To aBlackWeb

The ABW Bad Spelling Hall of Shame

okay, how this one:

The problem I have with this is why Weinstein gets the big Sundance treatment and R.Kelly regulated to basic cable??

See,this shit I be talking about
martin3.png

Relegated.

Prolly the events from 2006-2008

niggaz was breaking into cars, stalign readios, rims, sometimes the whole car. robbing niggaz on some stright mask shit, run up in house shit. being a lookout like 90% of the ti. that's why paper soldiers was like my favorite movie. cuz i thought it was funny as shit how niggaz ain't wanna be the lookout... shit i was great at that shit....

the occasional someone run up on us, and i gotta knock them out real quick....shit was just crazy over the top for a minute....i had to calm down. cuz them niggaz gave no fucks about lvigin wild. niggaz would be gettign locked up left and right, and i'm sweating bullets wondering if my name gonna pop up. niggaz always talked abotuth at no snitching cod. but when everybody get out a car and start running, and only one nigga get caught......you be sweating like shit...
He gonna blame his boost!

bruh..u talk about a nigga shivering like its 30 below. Fam, when she finally came home, I was yo..I'm out. She said why, I just made up an excuse. Think gawd them niggaz was just flexing for their complex.

:js4:Thank

Typically I just hit 'em in the thread with the Mr Crocker "F" gif, but I might start quoting that shit in here.

yeah I had no issues with NBA2K19, but the article said that it's not compatible. I believe its trail and error for some games like you have mentioned. I personally don't care about old games, so I took the chance.

:clawd2:trial and error

Back