Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 5 Highest Selling HipHop Albums of Alltime

I like Illmatic more than yall mfs, I'm just asking questions regarding the criteria when determining what's a classic album or not.

And nigga, there's been manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hiphop albums with multiple producers prior to Illmatic lol

Stop bringing pop measurements of success to Hip Hop. Wayne sold, but was ass.

There's levels to this.

And did you seriously not listen to Illmatic? If I Ruled The World. Life's a Bitch.

I should ban you not for only dissing Wayne, but for not knowing what songs are on Illmatic..... If I ruled the world? Nigga?

I like Illmatic more than yall mfs, I'm just asking questions regarding the criteria when determining what's a classic album or not.

And nigga, there's been manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hiphop albums with multiple producers prior to Illmatic lol

Nah.

You're buggin pap right now.

Tha Carter 2 still gets heavy play from me.

I'm not going to fault you for listening to him but let's be honest with the titles. He's not a lyrical monster. He's a juvenile rapper that listened to too much Cam'ron.

Still stanning Wayne lol.

YUP

mikeepps.jpg

You still don't see what I be doing on here huh lol

Matter fact, I'm changing my name to Devil's Advocate next week so it's known, half of the arguments I make on here in debates I don't even agree with :lmao2:

Back