Welcome To aBlackWeb

TheCW - 4400 (CANCELED After 1 Season)

I aint try it yet. Was hoping yall would give me the push. Thread not moving. Ass juice?

I wanted different but I knew what it was considering what channel its airing on here. Suffering early from the same thing that killed the original. It needs a touch that network can't provide.

Cant put my finger on it because I really should fuck with this more than the original especially seeing as its featuring mostly black characters as leads.. but it honestly feel like it's missing something that the original had.. I cant quite place it.. The story just isnt catching me like the original did

Just now got caught up on all the episodes.

They let you know what the agenda was 2 episodes in with the lgbt interracial angle with the black chick and her white girlfriend.

They haven't focused too much on it since then, but they just had to establish that early on.

Still confused about what Andre actually is.

It was alluded to that he was like that transgender 4400 kid that got beat up.

But, it's not clear to me whether Andre is a woman passing off as a man..........or whether he's a man who feels like a woman.

They haven't really touched on it since then, so I'm hoping they scrapped that whole angle because they realized it was a bad idea.

Hopefully the show gets better when the season resumes in a few weeks.

So what's the end game wit canceling all these shows?

Not wasting money making shit people don't fuck with. 🤷🏿‍♂

Game ain't what it used to be. Folks cutting the cord, they can't afford to just keep pumping out bullshit for the sake of pumping out bullshit anymore. They need mfs committed to tuning in and watching those time slots.

Back