Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2023-2024 Los Angeles Lakers Thread (18 or Bust)

I'm trying to think of a Lakers player(he's not a Laker) that I've disliked more.

I was relatively pro Russ through most of his career. I knew he was not a good fit for us, but i was open to seeing what happens. The rate at which i have grown to despise this dude is alarming. Such a fucking frustrating player, smh.

Vogel is such a slow learner, smh. More Lebron/Monk/Reaves. It does not take a Rocket scientist to see that those three click.

I can't remember being this frustrated with a team. AD has to come back playing like a top 10 player. THT let the expectations get to him. The FO needs to quit bullshittin and sign Johnson. He's one of the few bright spots in this disappointing season.

I'm glad Vogel finally had the balls to bench Westbrook. Hopefully it continues whenever he's on his BS.

Went from all star team looking undefeated for a crazy streak to sorry and soggy. smh such lazy bball. No leadership on that team.

After Westbrook was benched, Pelinka knew the situation was at a critical juncture, so he met with Westbrook for nearly two hours when the team landed in Orlando on Thursday, according to team sources.
Vogel too has met individually with Westbrook several times throughout the season to try to find ways to help him feel more comfortable and succeed on the court, according to team sources.
James and Davis speak to him regularly, as well.

“Constantly,” one team source said. “They’re talking to Russ constantly.”
Not only is this guy a bad fit on the court, they have to consistently soothe his ego, smh.....

Last edited:
Not only is this guy a bad fit on the court, they have to consistently sooth his ego, smh.....

Only Lebron, AD and Westbrook thought that he was a good fit. Rob and Jeanie shouldn't have listened to them and went with the logical move.

Vogel is a donkey. Dude knows his best lineups. He knows what players click with each other. Dude just likes to do dumb shit for 3/4 of the game.

Back