Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does make it "better" for us when you compare it to the alternative which is Trump.

Niggas need to understand that you are not being told to pick Joe Biden over any other person to be POTUS. You are simply being asked to pick Joe Biden over Trump. Let me break it down.

You can't measure voting for Joe Biden like this is an open election because it is not. This isn't people asking you to think about all the people in the United States who can run for President and forcing you to pick Joe Biden. That's not what you are being asked to do. You are simply being asked to make a decision in an election with deciding factors already being decided on.

If you were falling out of an airplane with no parachute and aiming straight towards the concrete ground and you had a choice on landing feet first or head first you would be smart and choose feet first 100% of the time. There is a non zero chance that you will survive if you land feet first but that's still a chance however small that percentage is. There is a zero percent chance that you will survive if you land head first. ZERO. It's over for you dunn. Choose to land feet first. Why are you wasting time complaining that you are falling? That's not going to change right now. Here are the facts. You are falling and you can decide how you want to land and if you truly believe that it doesn't matter if you land feet first or head first then I'm telling you that the difference between landing feet first or head first is literally life or death. Stop complaining and asking about why you are falling after you've already started your fall. The time to complain about falling was before you even got on the plane but niggas wanna talk about it right now while the ground is getting closer and closer. On November 3rd 2020 you will get to decide how you land. Now are you gonna make a decision my nigga or are you gonna keep asking why you are falling come November 3rd?

Oh and by the way if you decide not to make a decision then you never really cared about living in the first place. Make a decision and make the right one. You might survive and make choices that will prevent you from ever falling out of airplanes without a parachute again.
Great fucking analogy! And so true. We are falling already, let’s try to survive now and fix things after. It is what it is at this point. Trump or Biden, and a non-vote is a vote for Biden if you’re against Trump.

It does make it "better" for us when you compare it to the alternative which is Trump.

Niggas need to understand that you are not being told to pick Joe Biden over any other person to be POTUS. You are simply being asked to pick Joe Biden over Trump. Let me break it down.

You can't measure voting for Joe Biden like this is an open election because it is not. This isn't people asking you to think about all the people in the United States who can run for President and forcing you to pick Joe Biden. That's not what you are being asked to do. You are simply being asked to make a decision in an election with deciding factors already being decided on.

If you were falling out of an airplane with no parachute and aiming straight towards the concrete ground and you had a choice on landing feet first or head first you would be smart and choose feet first 100% of the time. There is a non zero chance that you will survive if you land feet first but that's still a chance however small that percentage is. There is a zero percent chance that you will survive if you land head first. ZERO. It's over for you dunn. Choose to land feet first. Why are you wasting time complaining that you are falling? That's not going to change right now. Here are the facts. You are falling and you can decide how you want to land and if you truly believe that it doesn't matter if you land feet first or head first then I'm telling you that the difference between landing feet first or head first is literally life or death. Stop complaining and asking about why you are falling after you've already started your fall. The time to complain about falling was before you even got on the plane but niggas wanna talk about it right now while the ground is getting closer and closer. On November 3rd 2020 you will get to decide how you land. Now are you gonna make a decision my nigga or are you gonna keep asking why you are falling come November 3rd?

Oh and by the way if you decide not to make a decision then you never really cared about living in the first place. Make a decision and make the right one. You might survive and make choices that will prevent you from ever falling out of airplanes without a parachute again.

*chef’s kiss*

:smh:

"Vote for me or you ain't black"

"Blacks are all the same, unlike Latinos"

Let’s be honest though, there are a lot of different types of Latinos based mainly on nationality. Puerto Rican’s, Dominicans, Cubans, Mexicans, etc. And within those groups you have differing political ideologies. That’s what he was referring to.

Let’s not act like the vast majority of blacks aren’t democrat, and for good reason, especially this time around.

And of course he just apologizes instead of explaining himself because any explanation can be used to make it look even worse.

Let’s be honest though, there are a lot of different types of Latinos based mainly on nationality. Puerto Rican’s, Dominicans, Cubans, Mexicans, etc. And within those groups you have differing political ideologies. That’s what he was referring to.

Let’s not act like the vast majority of blacks aren’t democrat, and for good reason, especially this time around.

And of course he just apologizes instead of explaining himself because any explanation can be used to make it look even worse.

I interpreted it the same way... but gotdamn man... so many unnecessary and unforced errors on Bidens part..

All he gotta do is NOT fuck this up until November... but he seems determined to do so sometimes....

It's really unfortunate that he's the candidate... Dems coulda done so much better... but this is where we are.. the choice in November is still clear IMO

I don’t know what he was referring to, but blacks are and have always been INCREDIBLY diverse, in terms of everything. That doesn’t mean we don’t share common beliefs or whatever, but those beliefs aren’t perfect plus we weren’t all raised the same either. We don’t easily unite just on any simple thing. Goes to show he doesn’t really understand black ppl like he seem to think he does.

Last edited:
The shit that gets forgiven and overlooked cause Biden ain't Trump is fucking sad

The opposite is also true....if Trump says the things Biden gets criticized for no one bats an eye. Trump has flat out lowered the bar for what’s expected from a president. Time will tell if it’s a permanent shift.

The opposite is also true....if Trump says the things Biden gets criticized for no one bats an eye. Trump has flat out lowered the bar for what’s expected from a president. Time will tell if it’s a permanent shift.

We as black people bat an eye at all Trump bullshit. Which we should I don't expect that of white people. Yet when it comes to Biden it seems a majority of black people like yeah it's fucked up he said it "but". Ain't no muthafucking "but" Biden is fucked up and just cause Trump seems worse don't mean the shit should be overlooked and take a black collective effort just to get Trump out of office to help the next white man fuck us over just not as bad as Trump.

Trump - outward racist
Biden - failing at trying to be closet racist

So we have 2 racist with one playing like he's not. I view the closet racist as more dangerous than the outward racist because the closet racist is actually going to use black people to help him fuck over black people and some of these black people don't even see it coming until its too late.

FUCK BIDEN and TRUMP

Man I think Biden wins the election but it's going to be close. I think Biden will select either Susan Rice or Kamala Harris as his running mate.

That being said, I'm happy af I'm not American. I won't be surprised at all if yall re-elect Trump. Niggas want America to be burned to the ground so much that it's own people also want that. I don't think people are even grasping the impact something like that would really have on society and it's not until it's too late that people really see.

Revolutions are never easy and often endure more bloodshed, people being wrongly convicted for not being down, strife, and more poverty until people get tired.

Susan Rice has never been elected to public office. Having her first elected pubic office position being the first woman and black person elected as Vice President on a ticket with a candidate who is a 78 year old traditional establishment white male democrat coming right after Trump is not ideal at all. If the choice is between Kamala and Rice then there isn't a choice to be made. It's Kamala and it shouldn't even be up for discussion but unfortunately it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back