Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be wild to see Trump shit on the Republican party and start his own party after they bent over backwards to support Trump in everything he did.

I thought that he would start his own party in 2016 and fracture the Republican Party when he lost. It felt like he was setting up his own party towards the end of the 2016 campaign. He ended up winning and plans changed, but I still think hes going to want to set up his own party if he loses in 2020.

Gonna be wild to see Trump shit on the Republican party and start his own party after they bent over backwards to support Trump in everything he did.

I thought that he would start his own party in 2016 and fracture the Republican Party when he lost. It felt like he was setting up his own party towards the end of the 2016 campaign. He ended up winning and plans changed, but I still think hes going to want to set up his own party if he loses in 2020.

I always thought he was going to launch his own network (similar to Fox News) if he lost in 2016 due to the "rigged" system and media.....he never really thought nor wanted to win. If he loses, he will be more of a problem because he will want to be the king-maker of the GOP nominee in 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back