Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
He ain't came there alone, when he got to chanting, the folks in the back got chanting to. They were black lives matter activist, maybe..they just ain't had the balls to do what he did. Better to be right, than to be emotional.

He ain't came there alone, when he got to chanting, the folks in the back got chanting to. They were black lives matter activist, maybe..they just ain't had the balls to do what he did. Better to be right, than to be emotional.

LLS at you thinking being disrespectful jumping to somebody else business is being right.

If I'm walking down the street and a grown man is tackling a little girl..I'm not minding my business. Better to be right than to be emotional.

If I'm walking down the street and a grown man is tackling a little girl..I'm not minding my business. Better to be right than to be emotional.

If they're shooting a movie then you wrong.

What else you going to make up to be wrong about?

If they're shooting a movie then you wrong.

What else you going to make up to be wrong about?
I've seen time and time again in this country in cities where black leaders use the influence of the many to uphold the ideals of the few. They get into this positions of leadership in these cities and give out contracts to friends and family. They live in the boonies and the burbs.

The cities go to shit cause they leverage wrong and politic on favors. Then when black folk come knocking they blame the white man. And if a black person has the balls to speak out against them. They use their leverage in the city to paint them as a white simp or coon.

And yes, white people do the same shit, shit we are on twitter, Facebook, Instagram all over saying how trump is using his base. And we are right...

When we stop thinking empowerment can only come from those who share our pigmentation. Then we become truly empowered, blacks arent the only people that care about blacks. Because for all u know that guy care about humans. These humans happen to be black and he sees the rig up better than you.

Cause hes not blinded by black faith

I've seen time and time again in this country in cities where black leaders use the influence of the many to uphold the ideals of the few. They get into this positions of leadership in these cities and give out contracts to friends and family. They live in the boonies and the burbs.

The cities go to shit cause they leverage wrong and politic on favors. Then when black folk come knocking they blame the white man. And if a black person has the balls to speak out against them. They use their leverage in the city to paint them as a white simp or coon.

And yes, white people do the same shit, shit we are on twitter, Facebook, Instagram all over saying how trump is using his base. And we are right...

When we stop thinking empowerment can only come from those who share our pigmentation. Then we become truly empowered, blacks arent the only people that care about blacks. Because for all u know that guy care about humans. These humans happen to be black and he sees the rig up better than you.

Cause hes not blinded by black faith

LLS at you really thinking it's ok to disrespect people cause its so called coming from a good place. That white dude have a point but he went about that shit in the wrong way.

No amount of words or made up scenarios that you can type is going to change that. Emotions or not there are right and wrong ways to do things.

LLS at you really thinking it's ok to disrespect people cause its so called coming from a good place. That white dude have a point but he went about that shit in the wrong way.

No amount of words or made up scenarios that you can type is going to change that. Emotions or not there are right and wrong ways to do things.
Let me tell you a scenario that's not made up and @IP360 can vouch cause hes from the city I'm from.

Was this city councilman from this district downtown. Ran on that brothaman shit, brothaman name and wore kufis and shit. Move around the city like he was king shit, using his influence around the city to get good jobs for "his" folks. But you had to kiss the ring. Homie had body guards that used to run out in incoming traffic to stop it just so he could cross the street.

Well, he was on that fuck shit I'm talking about. Every other month he in jail for child support. Know what them white folks realize, all we gotta do is bleed em. They avoided his area with development like the plague. Then it went to shit and he kept running and getting reelected by blaming them white folks.

Eventually after things went to super to shit, black folks came round asking what the fuck. Now..his only choice is to run to them same white folk wit no leverage and sell out himself and the city.

Soon enough he was gone..but the damage was done, and the gentrification was on..cause of that same shit I'm talking bout

Let me tell you a scenario that's not made up and @IP360 can vouch cause hes from the city I'm from.

Was this city councilman from this district downtown. Ran on that brothaman shit, brothaman name and wore kufis and shit. Move around the city like he was king shit, using his influence around the city to get good jobs for "his" folks. But you had to kiss the ring. Homie had body guards that used to run out in incoming traffic to stop it just so he could cross the street.

Well, he was on that fuck shit I'm talking about. Every other month he in jail for child support. Know what them white folks realize, all we gotta do is bleed em. They avoided his area with development like the plague. Then it went to shit and he kept running and getting reelected by blaming them white folks.

Eventually after things went to super to shit, black folks came round asking what the fuck. Now..his only choice is to run to them same white folk wit no leverage and sell out himself and the city.

Soon enough he was gone..but the damage was done, and the gentrification was on..cause of that same shit I'm talking bout

I didn't read any of that. Cause I don't care. It don't matter if your point is correct if you're disrespecting the people you trying to get your point across to.

Imagine being disrespected and the person telling you but I'm right in my disrespect of you and thinking that is going to go over well.

Even without emotions nobody is going to tolerate being disrespected.

I didn't read any of that. Cause I don't care. It don't matter if your point is correct if you're disrespecting the people you trying to get your point across to.

Imagine being disrespected and the person telling you but I'm right in my disrespect of you and thinking that is going to go over well.

Even without emotions nobody is going to tolerate being disrespected.
My kids mother do that all the time, but ima adult

lol I know Biden meant well but....

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I can't talk.."

goddamn.. that aint gon translate well when the meme makers get ahold of it

lol I know Biden meant well but....

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I can't talk.."

goddamn.. that aint gon translate well when the meme makers get ahold of it

Meh...most people like that type stuff. Humanizes them.

Biden was strong tho and i think its gonna get more clear that its his to lose.

Pete only works for a certain type of voter imo...after iowa and nh i think it may be a wrap

Warrens still in the fight but she gotta shake pete and perform in iowa and nh

Yang lookin like this elections bernie...

bernies schtick is gettin lil tired at this point...

Klobuchar belongs in the senate...

And theres a place in the party or new administration for a guy like steyer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back