Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let's be really clear: I'm not gon sit here and say I'm gonna do something that's only gonna benefit black people, nooo!"

Kamala Harris

Here's my celebratory song for Officer Harris:

giphy.gif

Even Yang hasn't dropped out lol

Yang won't get the nom but id honestly be surprised at this point if he didnt get a cabinet position... same for whatever the climate change dude name was.. been a long day I cant remember his name but he dropped out some months ago I think

I Iive in Iowa and there are more Tulsi signs and billboards than anyone else by far.

I dont believe any of the news outlet "latest polls" esp after last election

:ualreadyknow: hes making a valid point tho

His point just may be 100% valid but.......... As a white man he don't get to interrupt no black people, snatch the mic and ask those black people who chose these black people to be black leaders.

White man out of pocket. Flat out!

Better to be right than to be emotional,.but I get chu

Dude was sayin all of the shit going on in that city concerning blacks but these folks championing a dude that in no form what so ever up to now has considered black people. Added to that, what he has said was been flippantly disrespectful.

Imagine if a white dude stood up to Clinton and the black caucus when the crime bill came down...

Cant get wrapped up in the optics of tribalism just cause it feels better

There were several other BLACK BLM protesters there that coulda said the same thing. Prolly would have been received better if it came from them and somebody's Nana wouldn't have tried to bludgeon dude with a cane lol

Better to be right than to be emotional,.but I get chu

Emotional about a white man questioning black people in a disrespectful way about black people business that ain't none of the white man business ain't wrong either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back