Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats bloomberg stance on weed tho?

giphy.webp

Oh Bloomberg does not like weed

Like he hates it more than Joe Biden

Says legalizing it was "stupid" and called it an "addictive narcotic"

Didn’t blacks during that time support the crime bills?
No, and you are showing your age. Clinton was all for the remodification of a lot of systemic processes in America. He got elected on the back of blacks and was going to try to make that strategy a road for Democrats.

Everything was cool till he got caught get neck from a staff member. The GOP leveraged that into a impeachment proceedings. Knowing it was going to fail cause the Democratic controlled senate at the time were not going to impeach Clinton.

But what it did was stain him wit enough white voters that his black majority wouldnt have been enough for reelection. He compromised with the GOP on alot of Bill's meant to target the growth of the black community with caveats meant to hurt.

So you got things put in Bill's when it came to section eight with having no man in the home, or the crime bill, or Hillarys it takes a village initiative. Alot of the black caucus leaders went ahead and supported Clinton on a "trust me" basis.

They turn to their constituents and told them to trust clinton. But once he went from clinton on the sax to Bubba Clinton...it was what it was. That's why its important for black people as a whole to pay the most attention to "black leaders". Leaders to you, but what are they to them?

You need to study ur history fam, everything you post seems to come from some blog about conservativism, and based on all opinions and no fact

Last edited:
Getting told that we are going after the "bad guys" and doing nothing when you tell them that they are targeting us all like we all are the "bad guys"...

Is not support of a crime bill, is support of a principle and anger at the reality.

No, and you are showing your age. Clinton was all for the remodification of a lot of systemic processes in America. He got elected on the back of blacks and was going to try to make that strategy a road for Democrats.

Everything was cool till he got caught get neck from a staff member. The GOP leveraged that into a impeachment proceedings. Knowing it was going to fail cause the Democratic controlled senate at the time were not going to impeach Clinton.

But what it did was stain him wit enough white voters that his black majority wouldnt have been enough for reelection. He compromised with the GOP on alot of Bill's meant to target the growth of the black community with caveats meant to hurt.

So you got things put in Bill's when it came to section eight with having no man in the home, or the crime bill, or Hillarys it takes a village initiative. Alot of the black caucus leaders went ahead and supported Clinton on a "trust me" basis.

They turn to their constituents and told them to trust clinton. But once he went from clinton on the sax to Bubba Clinton...it was what it was. That's why its important for black people as a whole to pay the most attention to "black leaders". Leaders to you, but what are they to them?

You need to study ur history fam, everything you post seems to come from some blog about conservativism, and based on all opinions and no fact
You got any supporting evidence because your post reeks of Barber shop nonsense.

You got any supporting evidence because your post reeks of Barber shop nonsense.
I was alive, read new articles and watched the news. If I tell you what happened after rodney king was even outside of La there were riots in the streets.

Would you call that barber shop talk, or was it when I walked to school the next day. There was burned buildings and graffiti everywhere. The irony of you saying barbershop talk when that's all u quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back