Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Sanders biggin up their literacy campaign

Is he saying "look communism isn't all bad"?

Bc anyone who been thru communism or knows ppl first hand won't walk but run from it
Shit not sure how it came bout but he prolly just talking bout the success of the program and correlation to his education plan....just my guess

I think its blown out of proportion. If you actually listen to what he's saying it's not unreasonable...

It's like yeah ok maybe this guy was a piece of shit but they got this or this right... most nuance is lost in politics tho so it's not a good look for Bernie to make the stand on this hill
Shit not sure how it came bout but he prolly just talking bout the success of the program and correlation to his education plan....just my guess
I need to see the full clip/interview I guess

At least Bernie condemns them fully, just don't see a need to 'look on the bright side'

Makes u wonder if he's being genuine or just folding under pressure

And I say that as a big Bernie fan.

Ain't nothin nice about communism. U think u seeing corruption now?

I need to see the full clip/interview I guess

At least Bernie condemns them fully, just don't see a need to 'look on the bright side'

Makes u wonder if he's being genuine or just folding under pressure

And I say that as a big Bernie fan.

Ain't nothin nice about communism. U think u seeing corruption now?
Free education and healthcare is a plus

Its like ppl freaking out if u say Trump makes great hotels.

Its the truth.

But ppl hate trump so much if u say u like trump hotel ppl get mad.

Get out ur emotions.

Castro may have did this or that but its facts Cuba is top notch in latin american medicine & education

Its like ppl freaking out if u say Trump makes great hotels.

Its the truth.

But ppl hate trump so much if u say u like trump hotel ppl get mad.

Get out ur emotions.

Castro may have did this or that but its facts Cuba is top notch in latin american medicine & education
My guy some people left home not to another city, another state, not just another country but across oceans lol to get away from that shit. Left everything they knew bc it was that bad.

What good is medicine and education then?

It's more than emotions I think ur a lil disconnected from what ppl actually went thru

Of course it will be blown out proportion

They had brutal Dictators we have lived under a Brutal "democracy" here in America for hundreds of years.. America make cuba look like denmark
So how would u feel if a candidate said

"Look slavery was bad but..."

Or

"Jim crow was bad but..."

Then listed a 'positive'. Is it equivalent?

So how would u feel if a candidate said

"Look slavery was bad but..."

Or

"Jim crow was bad but..."

Then listed a 'positive'. Is it equivalent?
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back