Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conditioned negroes

They suffer from battered wife syndrome

I get it but I don't. Do people get tired of never getting what they want? Do people get tired of having candidates that don't represent any of their interests, forced down their throats.

Is feeling safe and secure by having someone that pretends to care about you and your interests worth the disappointment every 4 years?

Shaq walking off clip.gif

I'm definitely not voting for Biden now.

If all those SJW's and the like wanna blame black men for Trump winning a second term just like they blamed us for him winning 4 years ago..........then I'll gladly stand on that square.

Say what you want about Steve Bannon, but he called this shit a few years ago.

Identity Politics is going to be the death of the democratic party.

This is a shit show.

Fuck trump
Fuck biden
Fuck super cop kamala

Lets be very clear about something. We don't have better alternatives because some of you niggas can't stop being political chumps.

What good does your vote that yall love to tout so much do if none of the candadites will commit to anything of substance for our community yet they will promise and deliver to everybody else? Moving their political careers forward for free. Smmfh

honestly,

asking Black ppl to vote for these two is violent asf

i dont feel like breaking it down but considering the times

yall should be ashamed

Are you saying it would honestly do us better to not vote and allow Trump 4 more years? I agree the Dems need to be taught lesson but is this really the right time for that tho? Can we as a people seriously risk letting the Republicans have 4 more years?

View attachment 336279

I'm definitely not voting for Biden now.

If all those SJW's and the like wanna blame black men for Trump winning a second term just like they blamed us for him winning 4 years ago..........then I'll gladly stand on that square.

Say what you want about Steve Bannon, but he called this shit a few years ago.

Identity Politics is going to be the death of the democratic party.

steve bannon?

lmaooo you wrote that long post of hot flaming garbage to get at sjws when theres a gazillion reasons why kamala is a bad choice

This is a shit show.

Fuck trump
Fuck biden
Fuck super cop kamala

Lets be very clear about something. We don't have better alternatives because some of you niggas can't stop being political chumps.

What good does your vote that yall love to tout so much do if none of the candadites will commit to anything of substance for our community yet they will promise and deliver to everybody else? Moving their political careers forward for free. Smmfh

Thank you!

And The Republican party wants you do do exactly what you said you're gonna do. Keep yo black ass at home. You a smart dumb nigga peddling Republican talking points trying to pretend like you're being anti-establishment or anti-democrat but in reality you ain't shit but a loud black Republican that thinks you're smarter than what you are. Republicans love niggas like you. That says all you need to know.
Your problem is you still PRETEND there's a difference between the 2 wings of white supremacy

Biden and Cop BOTH SAID FUCK BLACK PEOPLE

but they're "better than trump" and say it with a smile so yall play dumb...

This is a shit show.

Fuck trump
Fuck biden
Fuck super cop kamala

Talk to these clingy ass sheep niggas

steve bannon?

lmaooo you wrote that long post of hot flaming garbage to get at sjws when theres a gazillion reasons why kamala is a bad choice

That's only one reason.

Her atrocious record as a prosecutor in LA speaks for itself.

As far as Steve Bannon goes...............

Putin gif.gif

you know what they say about broken clocks.

I don't agree with him on a lot of things...........but he's dead-on about the bullshit the Democratic Party's been on.

To the no vote crew... yall do realized that if more people that thought like yall actually participated and voted in local elections, primaries along with major races... applied pressure and lobbed.... more of your views would be represented by the candidates right?

Whoever you pick.. no matter what party they are in, Democrat, Republican, Green, Independent... whatever... hold muhfuckas accountable. If they aren't doing the job they got voted in to do.. vote them out... it's not rocket science.

If your vote didn't matter folks wouldn't be trying so hard to STOP you from doing it

I get it but I don't. Do people get tired of never getting what they want? Do people get tired of having candidates that don't represent any of their interests, forced down their throats.

Is feeling safe and secure by having someone that pretends to care about you and your interests worth the disappointment every 4 years?

"bEtTeR ThAn tRuMp"

To the no vote crew... yall do realized that if more people that thought like yall actually participated and voted in local elections, primaries along with major races... applied pressure and lobbed.... more of your views would be represented by the candidates right?

Whoever you pick.. no matter what party they are in, Democrat, Republican, Green, Independent... whatever... hold muhfuckas accountable. If they aren't doing the job they got voted in to do.. vote them out... it's not rocket science.

If your vote didn't matter folks wouldn't be trying so hard to STOP you from doing it

yall dont hold mfers accountable now

full stop

lmaooo @ “hold mfers accountable” yall vote and go right back to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back