Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to pick Warren as his VP and do it soon. She’ll mop up Pence’s ass kissing ass in a debate and pull in those progressives that follow Bernie.

VP should be klobuchar...

Shes popular in the midwest, lasted until ST, and is accomplished in the senate.

Only knock on her is the tough on crime record but harris is even worse there.

Warren would be my personal choice but she doesnt help as much with the electoral college.

He needs to pick Warren as his VP and do it soon. She’ll mop up Pence’s ass kissing ass in a debate and pull in those progressives that follow Bernie.

Im torn on this bc if shes vp theres a big chance her senate seat flips red which would be terrible and i dont know that its worth it to lose that

However the long term game says she would be front runner if biden didnt run again in 2024 which i thought he said he wouldn't

i get that....but man fuck being subtle. That time is out the fucking window. Trump blatantly commited treason multiple times and got away with it. The top 1% keep getting richer while the rest of us are fighting for scraps they throw our way. Minorities (black people specifically) are being jailed and killed for no reason by pigs and nothing is being done about it. The time for subtle nuances are done, and if after all this people want status quo joe because he said some nice pandering things about black people then they can have it. I'll vote for joe in nov but lets not pretend that He isnt an absolute garbage ass choice. ALLLLL of the upper DNC was against bernie he never had a chance it didnt matter what campaign he ran, the only way he could have suceeded is by being what he is against

so I'm glad he never flip flopped and stuck to his morals even if it keeps costing him L's at least this dude will know he never compromised with these heathens that claim to be democrats but want the country to go on business as usual
The first paragraph

I been saying that

But niggas play dumb, deaf and blind due to conditioning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back